Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Canadian ex-pat beheaded & dismembered in Taiwan

Started by JOE, August 26, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It's amazing how even having the tiniest drop of Jewish blood seems to result in the people afflicted becoming full blown shills and apologists for Jews and Jewish causes. It's almost like a viral infection......

Perhaps that's why they love race-mixing so much and are attempting to poison humanity with their bloodline so they can subvert and corrupt the entire human race?

One thing is for certain, something is definitely amiss with (((them))).

Something is amiss with them??

:MG_216:

Iron horse jockey is the only biracial person here that I'm aware of..

Actually IHJ is three quarters caucasion with only an East Asian grandmother..

I've seen his picture, he looks pure caucasian.

cc

I took (((them))) to be   .. well .. considering the Liverpool Lollipop's  fixation and all .. them jooooos

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Correct CC! And as a special prize you receive a Gold Star with your name on, well done.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It's amazing how even having the tiniest drop of Jewish blood seems to result in the people afflicted becoming full blown shills and apologists for Jews and Jewish causes. It's almost like a viral infection......

Perhaps that's why they love race-mixing so much and are attempting to poison humanity with their bloodline so they can subvert and corrupt the entire human race?

What a paranoid freak. :crazy:  ac_lmfao

Take some oxy, it'll help you deal with the bogeymen who are after you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Something is amiss with them??

:MG_216:

Iron horse jockey is the only biracial person here that I'm aware of..

Actually IHJ is three quarters caucasion with only an East Asian grandmother..

I've seen his picture, he looks pure caucasian.

I am white. I am fifty per cent German as well as Scottish blood. One Japanese granny does not make me a half breed. I look white and that's what I consider myself.

Chuck Bronson

I'm 3% dirty Jew, but I don't consider myself Jewish.  Heil Hitler!    :laugh:

Bricktop

I got no Jewish blood in me. Totally white European with most ancestors in Scandinavia, Belorus and Poland.

I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"I got no Jewish blood in me. Totally white European with most ancestors in Scandinavia, Belorus and Poland.

I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Have you had a DNA test done to confirm this?

I was quite surprised to find 3% Jew.  Now, I also bought my Uncle a DNA kit as a gift, and from his results I can state that most of that 3% came from my biological Fathers side, who was blonde/blue from Denmark/Scandinavia.  About 1% would have come from my Mothers side, which more precisely I would assume was in there from the Eastern Euro percentage...

Bricktop

Yup.

DNA mapped through what is now eastern Europe, into and across what is now Russia and in to Scandinavia.

Even had people in Scandinavia email me because the DNA matched theirs.

Chuck Bronson

I didn't realize that.  Often people assume one thing, without a DNA test to back it up!  Scouse should get a DNA test...  They're not that expensive anymore!

Aryan

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I will if CC does too.  :laugh3:

I'll buy you one!  No joke!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I didn't realize that.  Often people assume one thing, without a DNA test to back it up!  Scouse should get a DNA test...  They're not that expensive anymore!

It will cut into his cocaine budget.

cc

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I will if CC does too.  :laugh3:

I'll buy you one!  No joke!

He's a fraidy cat  .. and will leave well enough alone even if free to him ... "just in case" if ya get my drift  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Which part of me saying I'll do it if you will don't you understand?