Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:57:00 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by reaps the honest

And this is why I love Japan

Started by Zetsu, August 27, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
But you know it doesn't mean anything when they keep on worshipping their dead war criminals and won't give back Senkaku islands to China, nor did they ever really compensate China except lending them some money with interests rates, and still haven't criminalize their WWII imperial flag, etc.

What they're doing is like allowing Germans to walk around in Nazi uniforms in Germany, waiving nazi flags and paying yearly respects to Hitler and wish him well in the after life.  While paying nothing to European and the US for the devastating damage they have done to the Ally forces except lend them money they have to pay back with interests.  And to add insult worst imagine if Germany discover an island next to UK with natural resources, and they took over it claiming it their own like the Senkakus.

This is what Japan's government is currently doing and allowing, for SEAs it's not surprising why they don't care and let it go, simply they don't have the civilization to record the war crimes and need Chinese and other White ppl to tell them, or they just want Japan to invest in their country.

I think part of the reason was that four countries controlled Germany after  world war 2 while only one controlled Japan post world war 2.

Wazzzup

That and germany took up all the oxygen in the room, at least as far as western countries were concerned, as to who was to blame.  (although as mentioned the US took more of an interest in keeping japan under control than Europe did)

maybe its different in the east, but everyone knows who Hitler is in the west,

unfortunately few know who Hirohito is.

JOE

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"EVERYBODY did bad things in the past.  We can keep apologizing and apologizing, but what good does it do?  None of us were alive and active in these things when they happened!

Germany did apologized but Japan never did, instead they keep on paying their respect to the shrine filled with buried class A war criminals.  Not to mention German soldiers never did anything atrocious to Ally forces.

">

The primary reason Germany is today vilified & Japan isn't, is due to the fact that it left the Jew alone.

">

While Germany slaughtered millions of Jews, Japan had a strict hands off policy & actually saved thousands from the Holocaust.

So of course the media which is largely owned by them, has turned a blind eye to Japan's wartime excesses while demonizing the Germans.

I know cc must be delighted that Japan went of their way to save her people

cc

Quote from: "Zetsu".... Lets just hope one day the West could find a solution to this mass immigration problem before it becomes too late.  ac_unsure

It's too late for the West already

Using simple addition and multiplication .. now combined with almost totally stiffed speech ... it's been too late for a few years now

If Japan can get more babies made it will do well
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

The primary reason Germany is today vilified & Japan isn't, is due to the fact that it left the Jew alone.

While Germany slaughtered millions of Jews, Japan had a strict hands off policy & actually saved thousands from the Holocaust.

So of course the media which is largely owned by them, has turned a blind eye to Japan's wartime excesses while demonizing the Germans.

Japan is vilified in Asia in a way Germany is not in Europe.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But wasn't Taiwan also part of the Japanese Empire, fashionista?

Did your grandparents or relatives serve in the Japanese Imperial Army?

I met a Taiwanese professor who said Japan regarded Taiwan highly.

But it was Korea they looked down upon & treated its people poorly.

He said Taiwan had one of the prestigious Imperial Universities in the Empire.

So I gather Japan thought of Taiwan as one of their jewels.

Korea not so much, but Taiwan most definitely.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But wasn't Taiwan also part of the Japanese Empire, fashionista?

Did your grandparents or relatives serve in the Japanese Imperial Army?

I met a Taiwanese professor who said Japan regarded Taiwan highly.

But it was Korea they looked down upon & treated its people poorly.

He said Taiwan had one of the prestigious Imperial Universities in the Empire.

So I gather Japan thought of Taiwan as one of their jewels.

Korea not so much, but Taiwan most definitely.

Yes, my grandpa and great uncles were conscripted into the Japanese Imperial Army..

But, that doesn't change the fact that Japan is vilified in Asia because of events that happened eighty years ago.