Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

6 year old boy stands up for bullied friend in Washington State

Started by Frood, August 27, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Blazor"That use to be my dream, having enough land to hunt on and not deal with anyone. The older I get the more it seems like a dream.

I'll see what it looks like in a week and a half, I'll be in Seattle the 12-19.

I think more of us are in this boat than are willing to admit...  In bigger cities, the cost of a detached home alone is astronomical!  I own my own condo, and although it's far from my dream, it works for now.

When I'm ready to get the fuck outta the city, I hope to purchase a little more land.

It comes with a cost also...  For me to own 50 acres, would mean literally moving into the middle of nowhere.  While this may satisfy not having to deal with neighbours, it ALSO would include a four hour round-trip just to buy a case of beer!  So, that's not all that great either!

As much as we all want to be rugged men living off the land on our 100 acre plot, not everyone can really be happy to make that happen either!

I need to win the lottery...

I drive 2 hours round trip just for work. You have a pickup truck. Just bulk buy your booze and supplies ever 3 or 4 weeks.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"That use to be my dream, having enough land to hunt on and not deal with anyone. The older I get the more it seems like a dream.

I think more of us are in this boat than are willing to admit...  In bigger cities, the cost of a detached home alone is astronomical!  I own my own condo, and although it's far from my dream, it works for now.

When I'm ready to get the fuck outta the city, I hope to purchase a little more land.

It comes with a cost also...  For me to own 50 acres, would mean literally moving into the middle of nowhere.  While this may satisfy not having to deal with neighbours, it ALSO would include a four hour round-trip just to buy a case of beer!  So, that's not all that great either!

As much as we all want to be rugged men living off the land on our 100 acre plot, not everyone can really be happy to make that happen either!

I feel ya man!

What you say is true.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I drive 2 hours round trip just for work. You have a pickup truck. Just bulk buy your booze and supplies ever 3 or 4 weeks.

Im a 2 hour round trip a day person too, I hate it. And I dont even get to go back to a home in the country either lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.