Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Hey, Americanos...

Started by Bricktop, September 11, 2018, 01:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "cc"Granted the winds start to decrease soon as a cane  reaches land, but heavy rains (often extremely heavy) and some wind continues for several 100s of miles inland, the path most always bending to the North and even to the East

I can see some winds travelling but dying down as they move inward...I wonder if this will cause more tornados esp in Kansas area?  But that map is showing it possibly reaching as far up to the Canadian border.  Highly unlikely.  It can stay on east if it does tho.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Hurricane Florence is looking like headed right for me if it goes inland.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/180911095628-hurricane-florence-model-plots-805-a-m-et-exlarge-169.jpg">

Yikes.

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"If any of you are in the path of that ocean breeze heading your way, keep your head down and stay safe.

OK.

For the rest of you, guns suck.

For all America's faults, I disagree with your position on banning the private ownership of guns.'

As long as its not a machine gun or an assault weapon, but a small handgun registered with the police & kept inside the house for use against home invasions, I think that could be OK.

There've been numerous instances where the presence of a handgun could have saved the victim's life.

Your stance of no handguns under any circumstances is unrealistic, BT.

There was a well known wealthy Toronto couple who were recently  murdered in their own home in supposedly ultra safe Canada

A handgun might have saved them.

Plus I think as Renee had indicated in one of her posts, the police may not be there to save a person on time.

Thanks Joe.

Its comforting to know that if YOU support gun ownership and possession, I'm in the right on this debate.

:thumbup: