Cop outside his jurisdiction gets owned

Started by Frood, May 14, 2021, 05:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=411016 time=1621041515 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=411015 time=1621041370 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=411011 time=1621040985 user_id=1689
Not enough info to say he got owned.

True. However, it doesn't take much info for conspiracy sites to make conclusions

I aint got the best opinion of cops either, but the way old Dink sees that short video is not how I did.

Conspiracists  were born with different eyes and ears .. eyes so sharp that it only takes  a momentary view  & ears so sharp 2 words are all that is needed  to know exactly what is going on

That combined with being many times smarter than us lesser beings makes them especially knowledgeable on literally everything .. and especially able to instantly hurl insults @  their lessers when questioned

Surely y'all remember the Liverpool Lollipop teaching us that life lesson
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

All I saw is one guy chirped a few words at a cop.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=411090 time=1621092967 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=411016 time=1621041515 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=411015 time=1621041370 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=411011 time=1621040985 user_id=1689
Not enough info to say he got owned.

True. However, it doesn't take much info for conspiracy sites to make conclusions

I aint got the best opinion of cops either, but the way old Dink sees that short video is not how I did.

Conspiracists  were born with different eyes and ears .. eyes so sharp that it only takes  a momentary view  & ears so sharp 2 words are all that is needed  to know exactly what is going on

That combined with being many times smarter than us lesser beings makes them especially knowledgeable on literally everything .. and especially able to instantly hurl insults @  their lessers when questioned

Surely y'all remember the Liverpool Lollipop teaching us that life lesson

I didn't intend to rattle your cage.

You're welcome to leave it at will... I'll leave the door open.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Sorry. It's not you

I just find conspiracists as a "predictable / virtually identical" group   hilarious to watch in action .. thinking they are independent thinkers while actually  thinking exactly like other members of the cult

+their predictable / virtually identical childish defensive tactics of "ad homs + personal insults" + laffy emogies add to the entertainment

In that regard I'm a tad missing laffin @ the predictability of the  Liverpool Lollipop  .. but only in that regard.

Unlike our current conspiracy cultist he has nothing else going for him

Title of this thread should read - "Conspiracist Owns Self"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell