Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Fash, Taiwan wants me to visit...

Started by Chuck Bronson, September 03, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I think the g00ks should preserve their culture as much as possible so that when I go to visit the g00kyland to buy some slaves, I wouldnt feel like I´m still in europe..

This multicultural mixing is bullshit... Soon there is no difference wherever you go..

I think short, effeminate, lonely welfare sponging European alcoholic bums should  stick a gun in their fucking mouths and pull the trigger. If not that, than fuck off RR.

Dont you want China to preserve its culture?

Those glowing red balls are amazing.

Will you take a hike please. The adults are talking.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I wanna visit Taiwan someday, and meet some otakus and cosplayers, lol.

That's understandable. It's the most  developed PROVINCE OF CHINA!!

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Odinson"Dont you want China to preserve its culture?

One thing that I think we can all agree upon, is that nobody wants to see the glowing red balls disappear!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Is Taiwan China or is Taiwan Taiwan?

Taiwan is a province of China. DO NOT LET THE PROPRIETOR OF THIS BOARD TELL YOU OTHERWISE!!!

Taiwan is governed by democratic principles.

China is governed by tyrannical, xenophobic dictators.

cc

Maybe when China catches up in that regard, and is very very nice to them, Taiwan will annex it

:sneaky2:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

The last thing China wants is to try and annex Taiwan. That would be dumb.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The last thing China wants is to try and annex Taiwan. That would be dumb.

No, the last thing Peking wants is for Taiwan to make it's de facto independence de jure.

Odinson

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Dont you want China to preserve its culture?

One thing that I think we can all agree upon, is that nobody wants to see the glowing red balls disappear!

Glowing red balls in the night..

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"The last thing China wants is to try and annex Taiwan. That would be dumb.

No, the last thing Peking wants is for Taiwan to make it's de facto independence de jure.

Won't happen.

The status quo suits both parties.

JOE

There was a Taiwan Days the other day Fashionista.

It was held on Granville Street during the weekend, one of the main drags/street malls in Vancouver.

Here is one of the performances of/by your people:

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

There was a Taiwan Days the other day Fashionista.

It was held on Granville Street during the weekend, one of the main drags/street malls in Vancouver.

Here is one of the performances of/by your people:

">

Thanks JOE..

It's a bit long, so I'll have to watch at another time.

Thiel

While Taiwan may not be the most aesthetically pleasing country, it is worth a trip. Beautiful mountains and lakes, advanced infrastructure, terrific cuisine and some of the most friendly and helpful people you will meet anywhere.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

I'd love to go.

But we tend to visit Singapore which has nearly the same attributes but for the scenery. There isn't any.

Anonymous

China's reaction will be predictable.

U.S. State Department approves possible $2.2 billion arms sale to Taiwan

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department has approved the possible sale to Taiwan of M1A2T Abrams tanks, Stinger missiles and related equipment at an estimated value of $2.2 billion (£1.76 billion), the Pentagon said on Monday, despite Chinese criticism of the deal.

China's Foreign Ministry said last month when the possible sale was first reported that it was seriously concerned about U.S. arms sales to self-ruled Taiwan, and it urged the United States to halt the sales to avoid harming bilateral ties.

The sale of the weapons requested by Taiwan, including 108 General Dynamics Corp M1A2T Abrams tanks and 250 Stinger missiles, would not alter the basic military balance in the region, the Pentagon's Defense Security Cooperation Agency said in a statement.

DSCA notified Congress on Monday of the possible arms sale, which it said could also include mounted machine guns, ammunition, Hercules armoured vehicles for recovering inoperative tanks, heavy equipment transporters and related support.

The United States is the main arms supplier to Taiwan, which China deems a renegade province. Beijing has never renounced the use of force to bring the island under its control.

Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen said in March that Washington was responding positively to Taipei's requests for new arms sales to bolster its defences in the face of pressure from China. The United States has no formal ties with Taiwan but is bound by law to help provide it with the means to defend itself.

Taiwan's Defense Ministry confirmed it had requested those weapons and that the request was proceeding normally.

The U.S. commitment to providing Taiwan with the weapons to defend itself helps Taipei's military raise its combat abilities, consolidates the Taiwan-U.S. security partnership and ensures Taiwan's security, the ministry said last month in a statement.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2019/07/09/us-state-department-approves-possible-22-billion-arms-sale-to-taiwan/">https://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2 ... to-taiwan/">https://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2019/07/09/us-state-department-approves-possible-22-billion-arms-sale-to-taiwan/

Bricktop

It's odd that the US makes a fuss of China's creation of islands in the South China sea, whilst it maintains a de facto military base just off China's coast.