The best topic

Replies: 10330
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mel's Permabanning is up on Friday.

Started by Anonymous, September 05, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Shen Li just posted there yesterday...  And yet the same people cry that I post there.  Herman you fag, you've posted there too!

Anyone else find it funny that a little clown who never gets laid is calling other people fags. ac_lmfao

You are bigger, stronger, and have a wife and a life. That is why Mellie is so jelly of you. Besides that,you could drop the butt ugly, effeminate little turd with one punch.

That is the source of Mel's anger and why he substitutes these forums for real relationships.

Fuck, it's hard to believe anyone that pathetic actually exists. But, that little bullshitting wanker odinson is the same.

Chuck Bronson

Stay jelly, you fucking failures at life!

And remember, when no White woman wants you, you can always settle for a gook...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Shen Li just posted there yesterday...  And yet the same people cry that I post there.  Herman you fag, you've posted there too!

Anyone else find it funny that a little clown who never gets laid is calling other people fags. ac_lmfao

You are bigger, stronger, and have a wife and a life. That is why Mellie is so jelly of you. Besides that,you could drop the butt ugly, effeminate little turd with one punch.

That is the source of Mel's anger and why he substitutes these forums for real relationships.

Fuck, it's hard to believe anyone that pathetic actually exists. But, that little bullshitting wanker odinson is the same.

The alcohol only makes things worse for both of them..

And you drink too much too.

cc

Wow. Now he's got 2 internet places to tell what a great man he is

A real woman to demonstrate it to, not so much
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

The alcohol only makes things worse for both of them..

Look, you stupid cunt.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again...  LISTEN this time.

I do NOT drink before dinner (18:00).  Right now it is 12:30 here.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Wow. Now he's got 2 internet places to tell what a great man he is

A real woman demonstrate it to, not so much

Mellie has the worst case of little man syndrome I've ever seen. And the only people he can express his insecurities too are found on these boards.

Chuck Bronson

Anonymous

Mel needs to quit drinking before he develops a social circle. Besides feeling better, I have a much bigger and better circle of friends since I quit drinking.

Chuck Bronson

You worry about your own sobriety.  Last thing anyone needs is to hear some ex fucking drunk preach non-stop...

Worse than born again Christians...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Mel needs to quit drinking before he develops a social circle. Besides feeling better, I have a much bigger and better circle of friends since I quit drinking.

That is really good IHJ.

But, I'm afraid alcoholism is only a symptom of Mel's disease.

Chuck Bronson

Here we go!  Two people that think they're certified addictions counselors AND Doctors AND Psychiatrists!  

Who needs the real professionals when they can just come to this board for free?

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Mel needs to quit drinking before he develops a social circle. Besides feeling better, I have a much bigger and better circle of friends since I quit drinking.

alcoholism is only a symptom of Mel's disease.

That's obvious. But, quitting booze is still very good for one's overall health, mental as well as physical.

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

alcoholism is only a symptom of Mel's disease.

That's obvious. But, quitting booze is still very good for one's overall health, mental as well as physical.

Sometimes its good for ones mental health.

A good bender clears your head.

When things are really going to the shitter... Start drinking..

When you do something stupid and feel embarrassed... Start drinking.

Odinson

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Here we go!  Two people that think they're certified addictions counselors AND Doctors AND Psychiatrists!  

Who needs the real professionals when they can just come to this board for free?

Fashie is just a barrel grown fish..

She cant afford to pay for the things she has..

Her dumb ass husband pays for everything in that household.

That girl has never lived life..

She doesnt know anything.

Might as well listen to some 5 year olds counsel.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview