The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

OOPS - Justine: the world is “moving towards more diversity” that will create “entropy.”

Started by cc, September 08, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau suggested Friday in Ottawa that the world is "moving towards more diversity" that will create "entropy." Trudeau apparently didn't know the word entropy means a decline into chaos.

"The world is moving towards more diversity, not less diversity. It's a form of entropy where people will come with different perspectives, the advancement of communication, raising standards of living around the world...[it] means that our communities, our boardrooms, are going to be more and more diverse," Trudeau said at a forum in Canada's capitol.

Entropy > "lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder."

Entropy is also a measure of the number of possible arrangements the atoms in a system can have. In this sense, entropy is a measure of uncertainty or randomness. ... Thermodynamic entropy is part of the science of heat energy. It is a measure of how organized or disorganized energy is in a system of atoms or molecules.

Maybe he meant the latter?  :confused1:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/08/trudeau-mocked-diversity-entropy/">Contains video
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

More likely he is either stating what he believes to be true...chaos is imminent, or he's illiterate.

Entropy is a fundamental function of existence.

Berry Sweet

The way the world is going is not good.  Too much greed.  I dont give humanity much longer till something drastic happens or extinction.  History repeats itself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau suggested Friday in Ottawa that the world is "moving towards more diversity" that will create "entropy." Trudeau apparently didn't know the word entropy means a decline into chaos.

"The world is moving towards more diversity, not less diversity. It's a form of entropy where people will come with different perspectives, the advancement of communication, raising standards of living around the world...[it] means that our communities, our boardrooms, are going to be more and more diverse," Trudeau said at a forum in Canada's capitol.

Entropy > "lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder."

Entropy is also a measure of the number of possible arrangements the atoms in a system can have. In this sense, entropy is a measure of uncertainty or randomness. ... Thermodynamic entropy is part of the science of heat energy. It is a measure of how organized or disorganized energy is in a system of atoms or molecules.

Maybe he meant the latter?  :confused1:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/08/trudeau-mocked-diversity-entropy/">Contains video

If he wins re-election we'll decline into chaos.

cc

Actually a lot of truth to that. I fear we would decline into a very nasty and dangerous chaos

The natives are already quite restless
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Actually a lot of truth to that. I fear we would decline into a very nasty and dangerous chaos

The natives are already quite restless

He will be bolder than ever if he wins a majority again.  Expect M-103 to become law and the death of Western  Canada's resource sector.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"More likely he is either stating what he believes to be true...chaos is imminent, or he's illiterate.

Entropy is a fundamental function of existence.

Justine is illiterate.