Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gold Prospectors

Started by caskur, September 10, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I don't necessarily like people.

Understandable.

Nobody likes you either.

Chuck Bronson

Here's Bricktop ready with his copy & paste one liners...

He's ready to go, as always...  With the same old shit.  Same crap.  Every fucking time.

No wonder these forums fucking suck.  Idiot hag Admins catering to idiot posters.  Doesn't work here, and doesn't work there.

Dead forums.  No new posters.

Oh well...  I warned them what would happen.  And now they can achieve their goals by sucking old man cock.  Mimi and Evs did it with Oscar, and this shithole can do it with Bricktop.

Both will ruin forums, and I don't really care anymore.

It has been made clear to me that these forums are for the chosen ones only...  Fucking hags that are bored with their husbands.  Sad.

Chuck Bronson

Chuck Bronson

Little wonder that nobody new posts.  Little wonder that the old regs even hardly come around anymore...

Congratulations...  You have achieved your goals.

Now get into the Chink circle-jerk, Brick, and show them just how much you are one of them!

Fucking idiot.

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Occidental, Oriental, it makes no difference.  It also makes no difference who you vote for.  The game is rigged.  

I roll with the flow, as what else can one do?  When the time is right, I pack up and buy my 100 acre retreat.  I don't necessarily like people, as many have proven to me what they actually are.  There are some good ones left out there, but not many these days it seems...  I work with some really good guys on many of the jobs I work on...  Some of these guys are grade A customers, and a pleasure to work with.  I keep busy.

That's the only reason I'm even still here, in this immigrant infested shithole.

Nonetheless, ready to leave at any time, when the time is right.

We're getting like this way too... we're stuck because our oldies are still alive and need us... but once they move on, I'm planning on selling up and going to a coastal country town.

The scary thing about Australia and especially country towns are, there are too many druggies around who'll slit your throat for pain meds or something.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Here's Bricktop ready with his copy & paste one liners...

He's ready to go, as always...  With the same old shit.  Same crap.  Every fucking time.

No wonder these forums fucking suck.  Idiot hag Admins catering to idiot posters.  Doesn't work here, and doesn't work there.

Dead forums.  No new posters.

Oh well...  I warned them what would happen.  And now they can achieve their goals by sucking old man cock.  Mimi and Evs did it with Oscar, and this shithole can do it with Bricktop.

Both will ruin forums, and I don't really care anymore.

It has been made clear to me that these forums are for the chosen ones only...  Fucking hags that are bored with their husbands.  Sad.

pull yourself together...

don't let him get inside your head...

so what nobody likes you?... take it as a compliment...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I've been inside his gourd for years.

He's just having another rant, with a belly full of beer to give him added courage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I've been inside his gourd for years.

He's just having another rant, with a belly full of beer to give him added courage.

Yes

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview