The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

It's a 911 Anniversary for 17 years

Started by Frood, September 11, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Also, I have never claimed to believe the rumour that many Jews were warned on the morning of the attack not to go to work. Although  it is worth noting that 'lucky' Larry and his daughter were nowhere near the towers when they fell...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You haven't debunked or disproved a single thing, all you've done is claim I'm wrong and thrown around the usual petty insults.

My silly little brainwashed, yellow toothed friend. You are the one who claims the engineering facts are wrong. Therefore the onus is upon you to prove that you with your grade ten education understands civil engineering better than the engineers themselves.

QuoteFACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."

The urban legend that 4,000 Israelis were notified emanated in Al-Manar, the pro-Palestinian "Channel of Arabs and Muslims". The rumor apparently originated with a relatively innocuous Israeli news report speculating that about 4,000 Israelis were believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the 9/11 attacks, and that tidbit quickly morphed into the idea that 4,000 Israelis — all of them employees of companies housed in one or the other of the WTC towers — had all suspiciously failed to show up for work on 9/11. Syria's government-owned Al Thawra newspaper may have been the first newspaper to make the "4,000 Jews" claim. About ten per cent of the people who died in the twin towers attacks were Jews which about the same as the population of NYC itself.

I can explain tower seven to you as well if you like, But, somehow I doubt you will listen much less comprehend.

True enough.

Every 911 conspiracy theory from the Bush family, to the Pentagon to Pakistan and Israel is so easily debunked. But, 911 conspiracy  theories have become an industry with a sucker sold all the time.

JOE

Quote from: "cc"but .. but ... but .... Utube

Actually, reviewing actual footage of the wtc building collapse has made me ask how such large buildings could collapse so perfectly, systematicalky while leaving the surrounding  and ajacent buildings relatively unaffected and still usable after the disaster.

In this yt video which i will post again, the wtc falls in perfect vertical alignment.

">

If you place a ruler or straight edge beside the wtc on the video, it doesnt even sway nor fall anywhere on its side.

Ive seen buildings falling down and the outer walls fall outwards during a fire and if the building falls its often on its side.

How come this unforseen disaster yielded such a perfect collapse and in such a timely nanner?

cc

what the video cannot show is the 300,000 jews with jet backpacks (secretly designed to make them invisible) ..  pushing against it and holding it up straight

the team worked for years perfecting their technique
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

CC defending everything which is Kosher, who"d a thunk it???  :shock:

Bricktop

If you look REAL close, the smoke forms a sequence of letters..."C I A"...

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"If you look REAL close, the smoke forms a sequence of letters..."C I A"...

Well for an ex cop you dont appear to exhibit the qualities I'd find from someone in that field who usually have reputations for being inquisitive, logical and deductive in their reasoning.

Btw I looked at videos of the recent London uk high rise fire and what i saw amazed me when comparing it to the wtc collapse. In the london fire the outside or external cladding appears to have burned up and was falling off the sides of the building and onto the ground.

">

And as bad as the fire was, it was left standing after the fire. Yet in the wtc collapse not only did the inner core disintegrate, the outer shell of the building was mostly intact Until the towers fell down.

So how does this happen when footage from other disasters so suggests completely the opposite reaction?

How does a jet induce internal combustion like that when a similar crash several years earlier failed to take down the empire state building which was much older and supposedly out of dste and obsolete engineering methods?

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"If you look REAL close, the smoke forms a sequence of letters..."C I A"...

Well for an ex cop you dont appear to exhibit the qualities I'd find from someone in that field who usually have reputations for being inquisitive, logical and deductive in their reasoning.

Joe...Joe...Joe...the fact that I don't agree with YOUR highly developed investigative capabilities does not necessarily mean mine are deficient. In fact...and I'm going out on a limb here...given MY experience, as compared to yours (with the rider that I am unfamiliar with the investigative expertise necessary in driving a car for money), it may be possible that MY "quality" is somewhat superior to yours.

Just throwing it out there, buddy...

Quote from: "JOE"Btw I looked at videos of the recent London uk high rise fire and what i saw amazed me when comparing it to the wtc collapse. In the london fire the outside or external cladding appears to have burned up and was falling off the sides of the building and onto the ground.

And as bad as the fire was, it was left standing after the fire. Yet in the wtc collapse not only did the inner core disintegrate, the outer shell of the building was mostly intact Until the towers fell down.

So how does this happen when footage from other disasters so suggests completely the opposite reaction?

How does a jet induce internal combustion like that when a similar crash several years earlier failed to take down the empire state building which was much older and supposedly out of dste and obsolete engineering methods?

Gee...that means that every house that catches fire ought to collapse as well, right? Because after all, fire is fire is fire.

Joe, again I must call upon my experience. MANY houses and buildings suffer collapse after a fire...typically the roof collapses, and may take a wall or two with it. I have attended fires where all that was left was the iron roof lying on a pile of ash and rubble.

Now, I freely admit I am not qualified to properly assess the cause and effect of the 9/11 buildings collapse, but let's be honest, Joe. Neither are you.

And referring back to my experience...you may be surprised to learn that when investigating a crime, or accident, or fire multiple witnesses will see vastly different scenarios of the event. Believing every version is a fool's errand. So, each perspective  must be closely examined to ensure veracity.

I suggest...before you engage the opinions of others...you do a little due diligence on the qualification, motive, mindset and POLITICAL persuasion of the witness.

Good luck on your application to the Police Academy.

Anonymous

The problem with various conspiracy theorists is that they arrive at a conclusion first and try to work backwards to support it. Kind of like the global warming alarmists except they don't have some "scientific" bodies backing their assertions.

JOE

Well if it makes you right wingers happier, the same kind of lies & deception which characterized the Bush administration were prevalent under Obama too.

Eg the African bomber who entered the USA without a passport and was let on a plane with explosives because he want properly searched. And what do you know? After that incident where he was subdued, body scan technologies are deployed at all airports no questions asked. Suspiciously, these technologies were being promoted by the news networks only a few months before. My what a coincidence, especially since after 911, this incident should never have occured under the  Obama administration given the safeguards already in place. Plus the bomber suspect had links with al qaida and had been visiting  countries on the terrorist watch list. And the authorities didnt know and still let him in the USA ? Cmon

I also believe that was an inside job too.  

I think since 911 the world had indeed changed. Not only did many Amerixans stop thinking or question events, so did much of the world.

Except for a few of us who question the motives and abuses of power from those on the left or right.

cc

Don't worry,  Joe Joe.  You are not entirely alone. This world has lots of bottom feeding hateful nutcakes

However, here's a story that is actually true

The lady, Joanne "JoJo" Capestro, in the iconic 9/11 picture - she eventually made it outside the building and to ground level, she ran into a friend, and the two made a dash to leave Ground Zero, just as the South Tower collapsed.

That's when photographer Phil Penman captured the iconic photograph of Capestro and her friend, who are seen covered in debris, ash and dirt. Capestro even appears to be barefoot.

http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/us/2018/09/20/woman-in-famous-911-picture-employs-same-photographer-for-her-wedding/_jcr_content/par/featured_image/media-0.img.jpg/931/524/1537475668588.jpg?ve=1&tl=1">

has same photographer do her wedding pictures - Years later, as both Penman and Capestro were donating their work and belongings related to the terror attacks to the 9/11 museum, the two decided to meet.

And since then, the duo has remained in touch — close enough that Capestro asked Penman to photograph her wedding.

http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/us/2018/09/20/woman-in-famous-911-picture-employs-same-photographer-for-her-wedding/_jcr_content/article-text/article-par-8/inline_spotlight_ima/image.img.jpg/612/344/1537478851381.jpg?ve=1&tl=1">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Well if it makes you right wingers happier, the same kind of lies & deception which characterized the Bush administration were prevalent under Obama too.

Eg the African bomber who entered the USA without a passport and was let on a plane with explosives because he want properly searched. And what do you know? After that incident where he was subdued, body scan technologies are deployed at all airports no questions asked. Suspiciously, these technologies were being promoted by the news networks only a few months before. My what a coincidence, especially since after 911, this incident should never have occured under the  Obama administration given the safeguards already in place. Plus the bomber suspect had links with al qaida and had been visiting  countries on the terrorist watch list. And the authorities didnt know and still let him in the USA ? Cmon

I think since 911 the world had indeed changed. Not only did many Amerixans stop thinking or question events, so did much of the world.

Except for a few of us who question the motives and abuses of power from those on the left or right.

Right wingers.in North America. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "JOE"Well if it makes you right wingers happier, the same kind of lies & deception which characterized the Bush administration were prevalent under Obama too.

Right wingers.in North America. ac_lmfao

All there is are a large and powerful prog cartel who control all politics, business and media. And on the other side you have those that resist the prog fascists. We have neither the money nor power of the prog establishment.