The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I think Mel got banned over at the other forum again

Started by JOE, September 10, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Mel is a CLASSIC narcissist.

Spend 5 minutes with this vid, and tell me I'm wrong. He ticks EVERY box.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"You aint so bad Mel! I'd have a drink with ya lol.

You're right, its not the same there.

I'll be on break starting tomorrow afternoon for a lil over a week. I'll be in Seattle. Then having a Hobbit party when I get back, as long as I have a home to come home to. That damn hurricane lookin' scary for my area later this week. Got a creek right behind my house, and some trees.

You are going to come back a white hating progtard with TDS.

cc

From what I do know about Blaze, I don't think so  :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"From what I do know about Blaze, I don't think so  :laugh:

I hope not. Otherwise I will have to have him out to the farm for some re rednecking---shooting, barrel wash and plenty of Lynard Skynard.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mel is a CLASSIC narcissist.

Spend 5 minutes with this vid, and tell me I'm wrong. He ticks EVERY box.

">

I thought so too.  My kids dad is one.  Mel fits every Avenue.  The thing I cant stand is the fact they are middle aged now and they still seem to think they ha e the looks and body of a 16 year old.   ac_toofunny   like nice try old man!

Bricktop

He's an absolute stereotypical "vulnerable" narcissist with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He would be a great model for psychology students.

Note that they are prone to irrational angry outbursts at people who fail to re-inforce their distorted self image. Then add firearms.

Not a good combination .

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's an absolute stereotypical "vulnerable" narcissist with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He would be a great model for psychology students.

Note that they are prone to irrational angry outbursts at people who fail to re-inforce their distorted self image. Then add firearms.

Not a good combination .

Oh trust me...I understand this type of behaviour to the full extent.  I've read about it and post in groups about it.  I finally learned how to grey rock him.  You just ignore them and give them zero reaction.  I did this for about 6 months before I guess, he finally got bored of me cause I wasnt giving him the reaction that he wanted.  Plus his daughter is not a little girl anymore...shes figured him out .  She refuses to see him because of his behaviour.  Sad thing is, he is too stupid to figure it out.

Bricktop

Its not stupidity...it's that the thought that THEY are the problem simply cannot enter their wooden heads.

Berry Sweet

They can never be the problem, it's always someone else's fault...always.

I've had sit down conversations with her dad many times over the years...pointless.  I even went to family justice and tried to get them in councelling...the councilor there was a dumbass banana head...she wouldn't return my calls or emails...so I complained about her to her supervisor who did get back to me in an email...when I went to go ahead and make an apt with her, no response...at that point I was like fuck this and fuck everyone...I was done right there....everything went my way from that day on.   Fuck the laws fuck the courts...I'm doing what is actually right.

There is no councelling or rehabilitation that can help these kinds of people.  They are fucked in the head for life.

Bricktop

And like the video states; they are happy when the rest of us are MISERABLE.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"And like the video states; they are happy when the rest of us are MISERABLE.

I've watched and read up so much about it.  Some of the stories I've read of what some people ha e gone thru is atrocious! He did that to me as well.  Always empty threats and nasty text messages...even diagnosing everyone else with some fucked up disorder....e everyone around him is 'crazy' except for him.  That's why I threw in the towel.  Like fuckin enough!  Such childish behaviour.

Berry Sweet

One of the last text conversations I had with him I told him they both needed councelling with each other or hes just gonna make it worse for himself.  And hes all, "are you threatening me?"....it was so stupid...like what a victim... :001_rolleyes:  ...I told him theres nothing to threaten, its reality....hello

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I'll be on break starting tomorrow afternoon for a lil over a week. I'll be in Seattle. Then having a Hobbit party when I get back, as long as I have a home to come home to. That damn hurricane lookin' scary for my area later this week. Got a creek right behind my house, and some trees.

Have a good trip.

Thanks  ac_drinks

He has a whole itinerary planned of stuff for us to do.

Gonna hike Mount Rainer some, Leavenworth, Japanese gardens, Quinault rain forest, Olympia, Smith Tower, UW library, Amazon Spheres, Ballard Locks, walk greenlake, Deception Pass, Zoo, and some other. All depends on the weather too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Chainsaw time.

You're crazy having a hobbit party.

Don't you know how much those little guys eat???

Yes lol. There will be Elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, supper, and dessert. Breakfast and Second Breakfast will be during Elevenses though, since thats kick off.

Lots of feasting, drinking and smoking like wizards lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

Chainsaw time.

You're crazy having a hobbit party.

Don't you know how much those little guys eat???

Yes lol. There will be Elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, supper, and dessert. Breakfast and Second Breakfast will be during Elevenses though, since thats kick off.

Lots of feasting, drinking and smoking like wizards lol.

When are you going to Seattle?