Started by Chuck Bronson, September 10, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

You are extremely kind.

I'da kicked it to the gutter .. . and I'm not talkin about a subforum

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Why does the shit start attacking right before you reach the toilet?

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"This is the question that I have a hard time answering...

How does the ass know?

After a good night of drinking beer, and then a morning of drinking coffee, we all know that the toxic sludge forms deep inside the bowels.  This in itself is not a big deal.

So yesterday I drive out to Morgan to buy my Nintendo Classic, and then stopped for a bite at Five Guys.  Of course the toxic sludge then wanted to come out, but it wasn't a big deal.  30 minute drive home, and no problem.  Yet, right when I park in my stall, literally a minute from my front door, my ass decided to become uncooperative.  The toxic sludge wanted out!

How does the ass know to do this?

Did I shit my pants?  Yes.  But just a little bit.  It wasn't like there was liquid shit running down my legs and trailing onto the hallway carpet or anything like that, but still a little bit of shit escaped my asshole.

I had just showered before I left, and now had to take another rinse.

Luckily this is a fairly rare occurance for me, but the question remains...  How does the ass know?

A "rare occurance" you say?... :laugh3:

Mel you shit yourself more than anyone I've ever come across. While it still may be rare...its still waaay too much   shitty underwear.

BTW, how does the ass know? Well in truth, your ass knows nothing.. The process is totally involuntary, much like what goes on inside your fucking head...... ac_umm.

At least Mel excretes through the correct orifice, oompah lumper, something you seem to have difficulty with.

You talk out your fat ass so much, you could suck on a Chupa Chup with that thing.

Speaking of being full of shit....You just couldn't resist opening your big flabby toothless maw, could you?

Well at least Mel CAN shit...Your old ass needs a a couple gallons of magnesium citrate, and some help from God, just to pass a morning stool.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"You just couldn't resist opening your big flabby toothless maw, could you?

No.

You're right.

I couldn't resist.

But at least I do it to your fat filled face.

kiebers

Here you go Mel, you could carry that in a truck or car. Use a garbage bag to collect and it's reusable. No muss no fuss.

">

(sorry CC...LOL)
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Here you go Mel, you could carry that in a truck or car. Use a garbage bag to collect and it's reusable. No muss no fuss.

">

(sorry CC...LOL)
 :laugh:

cc

Bricktop

cc

Yes, he always tells us he is a class act  ... so it is fitting

Bricktop

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Odinson"Why does the shit start attacking right before you reach the toilet?

Yes!  Exactly.

Could be three hours away from the nearest shitter, and no real trouble, until...

TEN FUCKING SECONDS from getting the ass onto the bowl, all hell breaks loose!   :laugh:

How does the ass know?

Berry Sweet

You do realize that you have a nervous system and a brain...they work n'sync with each other....assuming you have active brain cells...

....I still recommend you take a biology course.

Bricktop

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"You presume too much insofar as Mel is concerned.

You seem to be infatuated with me.

Truth be told, you are not the first poster that has been...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You do realize that you have a nervous system and a brain...they work n'sync with each other....assuming you have active brain cells...

....I still recommend you take a biology course.

This is how the ass knows.

As I can simply put it....Neurons communicate at synapses through the use of neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters are chemicals sent between neurons as well as the muscles and organs they work with.

Got it now?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview