Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

It's a 911 Anniversary for 17 years

Started by Frood, September 11, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Brick4brains"However, I ask again...who WAS flying the aircraft?

Refer all further questions to my Truth in 9/11 compadre Joe.

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Not a Cessna trainee with just a few lessons under their belt x2. Three if you consider how a non existent third plane never materialised yet building 7 had to be brought down anyway.

It's been a complete psych-ops and overall whitewash, facts be damned. Only a stupid and by default a cowardly government employee worried about their retirement wouldn't question it.

For once, I agree with you dinky.

Flying a jet at such low altitude without hitting or clipping another building would take a great deal of skill and experience. And then hitting its target or 'sweet spot' on the precise floor. Those are the kind of stunts they feature at air shows. Low altitude jumbo jet flying by highly experienced pilots.

I read somewhere that flying a jet into the wtc like they did is the pilots equivalent of threading the 'eye of the needle'. No amateurs need apply thank you.

But but but but but, Bricktop used to do investomogations back in the eighties so he understands modern jet flight, rocket science, hydroponics, scrapbooking, and Devonshire Tea etiquette!

He might be even be related to Sherlock Holmes!

And there is another question. Do tall skyscrapers collapse suddenly & completely in a neat & orderly fashion when a large plane hits them?

Heres 1945 footage of a bomber plane ramming into  the Empire state building:

">

Like the wtc, the bomber collided with the empire state building yet never collapsed.

Also, if you watch this video of the wtc, it would suggest that of a controlled explosion, not an unplanned spontaneous one:

">

Watch how the building neatly comes down.

And this was the case with the other towers as well.

JOE

Also the wtc towers didnt collapse on their side but vertically almost perfectly in a successful planned explosion leaving many neighboring buildings relatively untouched.

A developer's dream! Get ridda the eyesore nobody wanted to begin with yet leave the neighbors real estate intact. How convenient! Makes it so much easier to replace. Plus the other buildings owned by someone else were left undamaged. So really its a win win. There was always talk of replacing those towers anyways.

Heres what actually happens in planned explosions gone wrong, they tilt and fall on their sides

">

how come the wtc buildings came down so vertically?

Wouldnt such tall structures wobble or fall on their sides when sliced in the middle like that and into the adjacent buildings? Or onto shorter buildings below?

And yet they fell vertically like a perfectly controlled demolition. And so quickly and efficiently too.

">

Anonymous

A 767, the type of aircraft that knocked down the twin towers has a maximum take off weight of 395,000 lbs. The B-25 bomber that hit the empire state building in 1045 had a MTOW of 21,000 lbs.  About one nineteenth the weight of the two 767's that knocked down the WTC.

Old Joe must have taken home economics instead of science in school.

cc

QuoteOld Joe must have taken home economics instead of science in school
Sounds like it

With him it's all because it's the US. Joe has had a overpowering hate for the US going back to old DV more than a decade ago when his nick was *.or? or something weird like that

Most every post was then and still is biatching about the US. He Is and always was compelled to start repetitive negative threads about the US constantly when none are available on screen

If the event had happened in EU or Canada, total acceptance and not a peep from him

Long ago said he lived in US a while - prolly got his ass booted and banned ... leaving him constantly mad at them and has to lash out regularly
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

And who wired the explosives in the building?  The buildings fell top down, so whoever wired it was told to demolish a building with people in it from the top down, which nobody does, killing thousands of people.  And none of these demolitions people said "no I won't kill thousands of people?" And after thousands were killed didn't blow the whistle on it even with a leak to the press?

Please.

BTW lots of people say the fire had to be hot enough to melt steel.  no it did not.  its just had to hot enough to weaken the steel supports.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"And who wired the explosives in the building?  The buildings fell top down, so whoever wired it was told to demolish a building with people in it from the top down, which nobody does, killing thousands of people.  And none of these demolitions people said "no I won't kill thousands of people?" And after thousands were killed didn't blow the whistle on it even with a leak to the press?

Please.

BTW lots of people say the fire had to be hot enough to melt steel.  no it did not.  its just had to hot enough to weaken the steel supports.

Here is a video of 'lucky' Larry saying 'pull' WTC7.....

Surely rigging a building that size with explosives takes more than a few hours, especially when it's Firemen rather than explosive experts on the job?

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"And who wired the explosives in the building?  The buildings fell top down, so whoever wired it was told to demolish a building with people in it from the top down, which nobody does, killing thousands of people.  And none of these demolitions people said "no I won't kill thousands of people?" And after thousands were killed didn't blow the whistle on it even with a leak to the press?

Please.

Explaining science to ignorant, uneducated, brainwashed rubes like Scouse is like trying to teach a cat algebra. You'd probably have better luck turning your cat into a math whiz.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Please.

Explaining science to ignorant, uneducated, brainwashed rubes like Scouse is like trying to teach a cat algebra. You'd probably have better luck turning your cat into a math whiz.

Listen cuck-boi, why not dust off that sandy mangina of yours and add something of value to the discussion?

This latest 'troll' attempt of yours is really getting old....... And to be perfectly honest, if myself or certain other posters were behaving like you, our posts would most likely have been moved to RR.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Please.

Listen cuck-boi, why not dust off that sandy mangina of yours and add something of value to the discussion?

This latest 'troll' attempt of yours is really getting old....... And to be perfectly honest, if myself or certain other posters were behaving like you, our posts would most likely have been moved to RR.

No, it's not RR worthy..

Seoul is not derailing a thread like Oscar does every time he drops by..

The thread is still about 911 conspiracy theories.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Calling out repetitive ignorant anti scientific misinformation that conforms to a fringe agenda from a one trick pony is dissecting a post not spam. Scouse doesn't have the capacity to understand that.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Calling out repetitive ignorant anti scientific misinformation that conforms to a fringe agenda from a one trick pony is dissecting a post not spam. Scouse doesn't have the capacity to understand that.

You haven't debunked or disproved a single thing, all you've done is claim I'm wrong and thrown around the usual petty insults.

You are literally incapable of having a civil discussion without resorting to name calling. I must have really rustled those panties of yours in the past.  :laugh3:

JOE

While I try to avoid siding with this video author or drawing hasty conclusions,nonetheless it does make mention that there was a desire by the new owner Larry Silverstein to get rid of the WTC a year before the 911 disaster occurred.

">

I seem to recall that many people considered the WTC an eyesore on the New York skyline.

This was mentioned often long before anyone had terrorism on their minds.

Regardless of  who done it, at least more than a few people whether intentional or not got their wish.

911 occured just 1 week after Silverstein took ownership of the building.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You haven't debunked or disproved a single thing, all you've done is claim I'm wrong and thrown around the usual petty insults.

My silly little brainwashed, yellow toothed friend. You are the one who claims the engineering facts are wrong. Therefore the onus is upon you to prove that you with your grade ten education understands civil engineering better than the engineers themselves.

QuoteFACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."

The urban legend that 4,000 Israelis were notified emanated in Al-Manar, the pro-Palestinian "Channel of Arabs and Muslims". The rumor apparently originated with a relatively innocuous Israeli news report speculating that about 4,000 Israelis were believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the 9/11 attacks, and that tidbit quickly morphed into the idea that 4,000 Israelis — all of them employees of companies housed in one or the other of the WTC towers — had all suspiciously failed to show up for work on 9/11. Syria's government-owned Al Thawra newspaper may have been the first newspaper to make the "4,000 Jews" claim. About ten per cent of the people who died in the twin towers attacks were Jews which about the same as the population of NYC itself.

I can explain tower seven to you as well if you like, But, somehow I doubt you will listen much less comprehend.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Any chance of leaving a source for that particular perspective of events so I can research it more thoroughly?

Print
User actions