The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

(For Bricktop) Nine year old "attacked" after refusing to stand for Australian anthem because it's for 'white people'

Started by Wazzzup, September 14, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Odinson"The abos might have been there first but there would be no Australia without the whites..

They should be thankful that they were uplifted by white people..

I don't know much about the abos.  But While American black slaves were worse off, their descendents are much better off than anyone living in Africa today.  And the canadian Aborigines, what would they be doing if whites had not come to canada? They would have been living in teepees and igloos starving and dying from canadian winters.  Even in south africa during apartheid many blacks emigrated to south africa from other countries because they knew even under the apartheid system they would have better lives than living in black run african countries.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Odinson"The abos might have been there first but there would be no Australia without the whites..

I don't know much about the abos.  But While American black slaves were worse off, their descendents are much better off than anyone living in Africa today.  And the canadian Aborigines, what would they be doing if whites had not come to canada? They would have been living in teepees and igloos starving and dying from canadian winters.  Even in south africa during apartheid many blacks emigrated to south africa from other countries because they knew even under the apartheid system they would have better lives than living in black run african countries.

There was slavery and colonization in Canada prior to European settlement. The Iroquois confederacy were an imperialist, expansionist culture.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"

There was slavery and colonization in Canada prior to European settlement. The Iroquois confederacy were an imperialist, expansionist culture.

I don't know how that can be.  I saw a documentary on HBO about Columbus and they said there was no violence in north america before he brought it here.   :laugh3:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Lefties and modern natives have some kind of an illusion that the natives were peaceful non-violent treehuggers..

And whites just smoked them out.

If they saw the truth, they would be glad that whites arrived to civilize the continent.

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

They should worship us as their benevolent gods because no other deity has done so much good to them.

A sizeable portion of Australian aboriginals have last names like Smith, McClellan, and Peterson, and they look white as snow yet crow about their ancestors being set upon by the evil Caucasian.

When you ask about their complete background (in a polite and jovial way), they tend to explain in a round about manner that a distant relative got horny with an aboriginal and the aboriginal's culture and DNA hijacked their European DNA at a molecular level thus allowing every future generation or generations of offspring to look white, act white, be part of the Australian wide well to do majority, with all the privileges they maintain whites unfairly have while they don't get them, because they're aboriginal.

Same here in BC.  Theres so many whites (even with blonde or red hair) who claim they have native blood.  Even as small as 5% and they want their status cards.  

These people are the worst.  They know nothing about aboriginal culture yet use the race card when they see fit.  Yet they continue to live in civilized society.

Self-haters.. They want to victimize themselves..

Anonymous

:MG_216:

I don't know how that can be.  I saw a documentary on HBO about Columbus and they said there was no violence in north america before he brought it here.   :laugh3:

:MG_216:

Anonymous

And they love the planet. Most reserves are polluted garbage dumps.

Bricktop

I don't know much about the abos.

The Australian aborigine was the most primitive, undeveloped and underadvanced race on the planet. Undiscovered tribes deep in the Amazon were more advanced than the aborigine.

In their (known) 30,000 year existence on this land, they did not advance from nomadic hunters with primitive tools and weapons. No metallurgy. No agriculture. No buildings. No written language. No social organisation. No pottery.

Utterly primitive.

Yet offer them vast tracts of land where they can retract into their former lifestyle, and they want none of it. Hating white men is more profitable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
I don't know much about the abos.

The Australian aborigine was the most primitive, undeveloped and underadvanced race on the planet. Undiscovered tribes deep in the Amazon were more advanced than the aborigine.

In their (known) 30,000 year existence on this land, they did not advance from nomadic hunters with primitive tools and weapons. No metallurgy. No agriculture. No buildings. No written language. No social organisation. No pottery.

Utterly primitive.

Yet offer them vast tracts of land where they can retract into their former lifestyle, and they want none of it. Hating white men is more profitable.

They are like bulls in a china shop in a civilized country.

Bricktop

One thing I am convinced of...a large number of aborigines will NEVER stop being angry, as long as there is money in it.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Abo are Indians... they weren't here for 40,000 years...

Do genetic testing...

you'll see I'm right...

dot paintings, sandlewood trees and boab are proof enough... plus their ROUND eyes, their wavy black hair, and their physiques resemble Indians. They practiced circumcism.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

caskur

Yeah.... I hadn't seen that suggested on any current affairs program.

But I have heard people claim abos were the first people. (lol)

I am sick of the misinformation out there.

I went to a lecture at Murdoch Uni about aboriginal medicine... and the expert who had studied it for 15 years said they never had medicine before European settlement... and only 3 or 4 oils came out of Australia, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, sandlewood oil (maybe there was only 3) and if there was a 4th, its escaped my memory.... anyway. You won't hear this on mainstream media.
- Andy Warhol