Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Bring Back Onkel Dilf!!!

Started by Aryan, September 15, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

This Soviet-style censorship of everyone's favourite uncle is outrageous!

I urge the Admins to put down their chicken chow mein and crispy duck so they can address the situation in a fair and just manner.  :shock:

Kissy meATS!!

Bricktop

Aryan

Bricktop

Aryan

Because he's a harmless, lighthearted contributor who creates traffic and makes me LOL a lot in the process.

Bricktop

Well, you got one right.

He's harmless.

He couldn't create traffic if he owned a fleet of minicabs.

Chuck Bronson

I don't mind Onkel.  It's not like he's ever been in the habit of completely spamming up the boards, has he?  I don't think he ever has...

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

https://media1.tenor.com/images/44a3f9649c117ca74ca198ad6a8fdc17/tenor.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Because he's a harmless, lighthearted contributor who creates traffic and makes me LOL a lot in the process.

I agree, bring him back.

Wazzzup

I don't think he was banned was he?  

If he was it was probably because he was posting pictures of people playing with feces.  He tends to do that now and then. :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I don't think he was banned was he?  

If he was it was probably because he was posting pictures of people playing with feces.  He tends to do that now and then. :laugh:

I believe he was accusing posters of being pedophiles..

If he stops doing that, I'm only too happy to welcome him back.

Cronus

He is permabanned. Asked to not break a rule first. Warned when he did it again. Timed out when he did it again 3 days. Timed out longer when he did it again 3 weeks. Timed out longer when he did it again, 3 months. When he came back from that long time out his first post broke the same rule, permabanned. All offences were for the same thing. He knew exactly what would happen. Six chances is more than enough. But the final decision does lie with the admin to allow him back....
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Bricktop

C'mon...we ALL know the moment he is re-admitted he'll offend again.

Pointless discussion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"C'mon...we ALL know the moment he is re-admitted he'll offend again.

Pointless discussion.

The compromise I've reached is to allow FlithyUncle/UncleDilf to post in RR and the Gutter.