Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

6 shot; 3 dead. But its OK.

Started by Bricktop, September 20, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Is there a point to this clever expose, Wyatt Derp?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Is there a point to this clever expose, Wyatt Derp?

Perhaps that gun control is ineffective.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That and it's immoral to deny a person their right to defend themself and their property.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Right. Like the woman who shot and killed 4 people per the OP.

Her right wasn't denied.

Tree stumps are able to rationalise better than you, idiot.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Ah. OK.

I'm pleased you mentioned that.

Would you care to explain how a stabbing murder in London substantiates the argument that gun control is ineffective?

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Right. Like the woman who shot and killed 4 people per the OP.

Her right wasn't denied.

Tree stumps are able to rationalise better than you, idiot.

You're a sack of shit in advocating for the removal of a law abiding person's right and capability to defend themself from those who don't care about laws.

That's not a society, it's a livestock operation. You treat human life as livestock and I find that aspect of you vile, narcissistic, hypocritical, and unintelligent.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

That a piece of lying shit like you holds that opinion warms the cockles of my heart.

People get paid to defend you, and the fact that you're still safe and alive suggests they're doing a fine job.

You don't need a gun. You need a brain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That a piece of lying shit like you holds that opinion warms the cockles of my heart.

People get paid to defend you, and the fact that you're still safe and alive suggests they're doing a fine job.

You don't need a gun. You need a brain.

Has he done time?

Bricktop

Aaron??

:roll:

That spineless scrote doesn't have the balls to do anything naughty.

He just mouths off on the internet, thinking he's a badass.

I just feel sad for the fact that somewhere on the planet, a pond is missing it's scum.

Frood

Like I said before, I hold in contempt your ignorance and dislike of human rights. You're not a very ethical or bright person. It's good you're closer towards croaking. Civilizations don't need bozos like you infecting the gene pool any further.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

What do you know of "human rights" you slimey seppo spawn?

Have you put the bodies of murder victims in a mortuary?

Have you ever slipped in human blood on the floor of a murder scene?

Have you ever knocked on someone's door to tell them their son/daughter/husband/wife/father/mother is dead because of some asshole with a weapon?

You know nothing except the madness that flows from the American DNA that infects you.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Like I said before, I hold in contempt your ignorance and dislike of human rights. You're not a very ethical or bright person. It's good you're closer towards croaking. Civilizations don't need bozos like you infecting the gene pool any further.

Get a can of oven cleaner and shoot it at your oppressors eyes.

that should do it.

Bricktop won't fear stepping in anyone's blood then.

There are cleaner ways to stop the bad guys.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

We've got nail guns... I just hope I get to the compresser and turn it on before they get too close.

I'll be aiming for the chest... especially the heart. I'll fire the warning shots later... Oops.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

You can own an arsenal of high powered military firearms...but if someone wants to shoot you, they won't be of much help.

You have a greater chance of being attacked by a shark than being randomly and directly attacked by a person armed with a firearm who wants to kill you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What do you know of "human rights" you slimey seppo spawn?

Have you put the bodies of murder victims in a mortuary?

Have you ever slipped in human blood on the floor of a murder scene?

Have you ever knocked on someone's door to tell them their son/daughter/husband/wife/father/mother is dead because of some asshole with a weapon?

You know nothing except the madness that flows from the American DNA that infects you.

They are terrible things that my brother never mentions.