Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Three infants among five stabbed at New York daycare

Started by Anonymous, September 21, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

:shock: :swoon:
QuoteA female worker at a New York City daycare centre stabbed three infants and two adults early on Friday, injuring one child seriously, then cut her own wrists, police said.

The incident occurred at the daycare centre in the borough of Queens at about 3:30 a.m. EDT, a spokesman for New York City Police Department said.

The unidentified worker stabbed two infant girls and one infant boy as well as a man, believed to be a father of one of the children, and a female coworker, police said.

One of the infants was in serious condition, the police spokesman said.

The suspect has self-inflicted wounds to the wrists and was in custody. She was in stable condition, police said.

Police said it was not immediately clear why she attacked the children and adults.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4473139/daycare-stabbing-new-york-city/">https://globalnews.ca/news/4473139/dayc ... york-city/">https://globalnews.ca/news/4473139/daycare-stabbing-new-york-city/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista":shock: :swoon:
QuoteA female worker at a New York City daycare centre stabbed three infants and two adults early on Friday, injuring one child seriously, then cut her own wrists, police said.

The incident occurred at the daycare centre in the borough of Queens at about 3:30 a.m. EDT, a spokesman for New York City Police Department said.

The unidentified worker stabbed two infant girls and one infant boy as well as a man, believed to be a father of one of the children, and a female coworker, police said.

One of the infants was in serious condition, the police spokesman said.

The suspect has self-inflicted wounds to the wrists and was in custody. She was in stable condition, police said.

Police said it was not immediately clear why she attacked the children and adults.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4473139/daycare-stabbing-new-york-city/">https://globalnews.ca/news/4473139/dayc ... york-city/">https://globalnews.ca/news/4473139/daycare-stabbing-new-york-city/

sick

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm guessing...African American...

ac_dunno

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I guess we'll see...

Or maybe not.

Berry Sweet

She has issues with herself and those she harmed...why?  We will never fully know why.

America is fucked and in serious need of an intervention.      Most places around world as well.  It will only get worse.  No one cares anymore and people will only help if there is money involved.

I really hope they dont play the mentally unstable 'at the time' card....imo, start jailing people for life for these disgusting crimes...shoot or hang them.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"It was a  place for foreign women to came and give birth to anchor babies before returning to their home countries.

QuoteThe babies range in age from 3 days to 1 month, New York police Assistant Chief Juanita Holmes told reporters Friday.

The facility was used mostly by Chinese women who give birth and stay there before returning to China, a law enforcement source tells CNN.

Neighbors say it was frequented mostly by Chinese parents, but Koreans and Africans were also seen there.

Nine babies, along with some of their parents, had been in the center during the attack, Holmes said.

If this is the case, these people need to fuck off.  Enough of "fast tracking" into the west thru a child birth.  Deport these people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"It was a  place for foreign women to came and give birth to anchor babies before returning to their home countries.

QuoteThe babies range in age from 3 days to 1 month, New York police Assistant Chief Juanita Holmes told reporters Friday.

The facility was used mostly by Chinese women who give birth and stay there before returning to China, a law enforcement source tells CNN.

Neighbors say it was frequented mostly by Chinese parents, but Koreans and Africans were also seen there.

Nine babies, along with some of their parents, had been in the center during the attack, Holmes said.

If this is the case, these people need to fuck off.  Enough of "fast tracking" into the west thru a child birth.  Deport these people.

I will drink to that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I will drink to that.

I'm sorry Herman, I accidentally deleted your post..

ac_blush

I didn't know that it was a facility for non American women to give birth and get automatic American for their newborn children.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"

I will drink to that.

I'm sorry Herman, I accidentally deleted your post..

ac_blush

I didn't know that it was a facility for non American women to give birth and get automatic American for their newborn children.

I will forgive you this time because you are so dang cute.

Bricktop

Oh, right. I'm cute too, but do I get forgiveness??

Nooooooo....

I get called "Herman" in Pissed Off!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, right. I'm cute too, but do I get forgiveness??

Nooooooo....

I get called "Herman" in Pissed Off!!!

That is a compliment brother.

Bricktop

Yeah, you would think so.

But over there, for some bizarre reason, being called "Herman" seems to be regarded as a derogatory comment.

It seems you are somewhat notorious for besmirching the proprietor.

:laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah, you would think so.

But over there, for some bizarre reason, being called "Herman" seems to be regarded as a derogatory comment.

It seems you are somewhat notorious for besmirching the proprietor.

:laugh3:

You mean he hasn't shown respect for her intellect. ac_toofunny

Seriously though. fleabag is one thin skinned, very, very messed up waste of skin.