Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Man NEVER went to the moon.

Started by Bricktop, September 23, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Haha you STILL playing that? Is there a single player story mode or is it just online multiplayer?

deadskinmask

its just multiplayer online. no way to play without it.... the killers and survivors have background stories but its mainly just a brutal game of hide and seek with fatal consequences....

deadskinmask

and while i'm here, i should go ahead and give you something interesting to watch....

this is what 'landed on the moon'....

">

this is what was designed and advertised to be 'landed on the moon'....

">

you'll notice that the door on the engineered design has door handles and a ladder that desends to ground level.... not the 3 and a half foot drop off like the one that 'landed on the moon'....

heres a little vid for your amusement also....

">

and heres an interesting little video as well.... pay extra attention around the 2 minute mark to see how the head of safety on the space station deals with a leak in the compartment where he 'spends most of his time'....

">

you ppl need to wake the fuck up....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Bricktop"The fact that I AM a smart fella precludes me from buying into foil hatted goofball conspiracy theories that offer no tangible evidence, nor do the offer explanation or reason as to WHY some government or corporation would perpetrate any such deception.

you can't see that 10% of the population controls 90% of the wealth? you don't think that the world is compartmentalized and ran like a business? you can't see why these ppl in charge have a stranglehold on the educational system, entertainment industry and media outlets? you can't see the steps these ppl take to keep us divided politically, morally, racially, intellectually, spiritually and any other means they can use to further separate us? you don't understand the importance of taking god away from the ppl? you don't see the value of teaching ppl they're simply evolved monkeys living on a random spinning ball covered by other evolved monkeys and surrounded by millions of other random spinning balls? its cool. believe whatever you want. but you should know that this subject is far too important to defer your opinion to that of the 'experts'. this is something you need to know for an absolute fact.... i don't think you understand whats at stake. i don't think you understand why its so important....

">

I can see it.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Like all Americans, DSM believes everything he sees in the mass media that satisfies his own fantasy.

If it's a documentary, it MUST be true. Ask Michael Moore. It is especially authoritative and veracious if it's on Youtube.

However, outside of the US, people prefer not to be programmed by the opinions of others...particularly people they do not know, and cannot subject to cross examination. Michael Moore has proven more than once that you can weaponise "documentaries", because their true power lies in the inability of people to challenge and question what is shown on the screen, therefore it must be true.

These are the same people who think Borat was really a journalist.

People make "documentaries" for a reason. That reason is usually to promote a single side of a debate, without fear of contradiction. EVERY documentary must be viewed as an avoidance of true debate. Documentaries that are buried in Youtube even moreso.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Like all Americans, DSM believes everything he sees in the mass media that satisfies his own fantasy.

If it's a documentary, it MUST be true. Ask Michael Moore. It is especially authoritative and veracious if it's on Youtube.

However, outside of the US, people prefer not to be programmed by the opinions of others...particularly people they do not know, and cannot subject to cross examination. Michael Moore has proven more than once that you can weaponise "documentaries", because their true power lies in the inability of people to challenge and question what is shown on the screen, therefore it must be true.

People make "documentaries" for a reason. That reason is usually to promote a single side of a debate, without fear of contradiction. EVERY documentary must be viewed as an avoidance of true debate. Documentaries that are buried in Youtube even moreso.

I would say most Americans don't share dsm's views about the moon landing.

Bricktop

I really would be most reluctant to try to define what "most Americans" believe.

This is a country that elects actors and wrestlers to high office, sends millions to fraudulent evangalists, and thinks their political system is superior to all others, even after events of the last month.

Hitler was right on at least one occasion when he declared that a lie told frequently enough sooner or later becomes truth. That claim is indisputable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I really would be most reluctant to try to define what "most Americans" believe.

This is a country that elects actors and wrestlers to high office, sends millions to fraudulent evangalists, and thinks their political system is superior to all others, even after events of the last month.

Hitler was right on at least one occasion when he declared that a lie told frequently enough sooner or later becomes truth. That claim is indisputable.

I believe most Americans believe the moon landing happened..

I believe dsm wouldn't dispute that either.

Bricktop

Who knows. The American belief system is corrupt.

Blazor

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Blazor"I watched it man! Of course most I seen, but the Mickey logo on the station I hadnt seen before, interesting. And the 666 in the Walt Disney logo.

i watched a really good documentary last year. it was called 'In Plain Sight' or something similar.... covered alot of things. especially how 'entertainment' is used to change ppls mindset. fun fact - did you know in witchcraft, one of the strongest materials used in spells is wood from a holly tree.... btw, hollywood doesn't have an abundance of holly trees.... what an odd choice for a name. don't you think? lol....

!!!  :ohmy:

That is a very interesting thing to notice! Did not know that! My mom use to get into white witchcraft when she was younger.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Good to see you Deadskin, hope you stick around.

By the way, have you played The Last of Us? I've just finished it, I highly recommend it!

I WISH I could play that one! Sadly Im on an Xbox One lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Like all Americans, DSM believes everything he sees in the mass media that satisfies his own fantasy.

Quite the contrary, he does NOT believe the Mass Media.

Also, we dont believe EVERY documentary. I know with me and Deader we examine evidence first and do research.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I would say most Americans don't share dsm's views about the moon landing.

They dont, because they believe what is fed to them through the school system and on TV. Not enough folks question things, and have been fully indoctrinated.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I really would be most reluctant to try to define what "most Americans" believe.

I would also like to point out this video. Shows the subliminal messaging we've been exposed to, since the 60's at least! Tells us not to question things, and to obey our government. This was nearly 60 years ago! Imagine now!

">

Print
User actions