Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Man NEVER went to the moon.

Started by Bricktop, September 23, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"What makes you think that caskur?

I studied the subject in depth 10 years ago.

And I'm not about to start bringing it up here.

At fleas groups I've posted some stuff.

the subject is HUGE and extremely taxing.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont believe we went to the moon either.

At the poles Van Allens Belts are much thinner. It is possible to send something out there from those locations...PERHAPS.

IF rockets landed on the moon, they were unmanned and didn't return.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Bricktop"FACT!!!

">

Thanks Brick. I feel so silly for believing all that NASA stuff  .... "Houston, we have a problem" etc

At the same time I feel enlightened and free .. no longer a tool of the Govt. and  taken over by propaganda

ac_smile

It's the side show alley of the space program.

The space program is designed to win wars for us. That is what it is for.

The side show alley part just diverts attention away from the real program and side show is for wowing the masses.

Wouldn't it be good if they spent the same money on fishing out the plastic from the ocean that's choking all the fish?
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

The whole thing doesnt add up.  NASA has fucked up with their stories too many times.  They never have a straight answer.

Anonymous

QuoteI studied the subject in depth 10 years ago.

And I'm not about to start bringing it up here.

Okie dokie.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"What makes you think that caskur?

I studied the subject in depth 10 years ago.

And I'm not about to start bringing it up here..

http://beta.ems.ladbiblegroup.com/s3/content/808x455/db423eb75af47a69bde7472907aa33c1.png">

caskur

OMG... he is such a sexy beast... where can I find one? I want one!~
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"OMG... he is such a sexy beast... where can I find one? I want one!~

You mean old Joe. He can be found making up stories about driving an imaginary limo.

@realAzhyaAryola

The only hoax here is this thread spurned by anti-American propaganda. Eat your hearts out. We have great museums that hold the remnants of these vessels that made its way to the moon and back. We went to the moon, thank you, do come again.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"The only hoax here is this thread spurned by anti-American propaganda. Eat your hearts out. We have great museums that hold the remnants of these vessels that made its way to the moon and back. We went to the moon, thank you, do come again.

Hi Azhya.

:JC_howdy:

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Hi, Fash!

:thumbup:

ac_smile

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"The only hoax here is this thread spurned by anti-American propaganda. Eat your hearts out. We have great museums that hold the remnants of these vessels that made its way to the moon and back. We went to the moon, thank you, do come again.

Perhaps you should be a bit more open minded and observant for the principle of irony, and less defensive of what YOU perceive to be "anti-American".

Read the OP. Again. Slowly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Perhaps you should be a bit more open minded and observant for the principle of irony, and less defensive of what YOU perceive to be "anti-American".

Read the OP. Again. Slowly.

I'm guessing Azhya has a hard time taking it seriously.

Bricktop

Azhya is hypersensitive to any real or perceived criticism of America.

She thinks she lives in paradise...which may be true, relative to the dump she originated from.