The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Man NEVER went to the moon.

Started by Bricktop, September 23, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Slow down. Brick only did this as a fun thread. He was in fact making fun of the conspirasists

I think
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I believe most Americans believe the moon landing happened.. I believe dsm wouldn't dispute that either.

i would say that whatever percentage of ppl believe that we 'landed on the moon' is relatively comparable to the percentage of ppl that believe 9/11 was orchestrated by a handful of goat-fuckers on cellphones....

I never heard that one..

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and Mohammed Atef were the ones who plotted the attacks after meeting together in 1999..

It is also believed Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the one who planned the attacks and that Atef was the one who organized the hijackers.

In fact, KSM had planned an airliner destruction plot in 1995 in Asia   .. along with killing the pope in Manila and flying a plane into the CIA headquarters (Operation Bojinka) .... all to happen in January 1995  ... till an accidental fire resulted in it being busted by Filippine Intel. I know it was busted on Jan 7 as we were in Manila quite close to the bust at that time  ... which prompted us to start following things

The "on the ground lieutenant was Mo Atta who also flew one of the planes on 911

@realAzhyaAryola

Sorry, cc. I am not slowing down. I will post what I want to post all the time. No one is going to stop me including you.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Sorry, cc. I am not slowing down. I will post what I want to post all the time. No one is going to stop me including you.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5WIxqXIqUInpS/giphy.gif">

:laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

ac_biggrin ^^

Relax. I was just giving you a friendly tip-off that the thread was in jest and not created  to be anti US

In fact, had it been anti-US, I'd have jumped all over it. And I have little time for 9/11 conspiracy kooks

@realAzhyaAryola

Whatever, cc. I see through his hatred of the USA, maybe you don't. I don't need that jerk to like me. I am not here to be liked.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I know some men I'd like to send on a way trip to the moon.

cc

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That video is an excellent example of how YOUR mind is influenced. It's bollocks. Yet so compelling.

Your belief system is as susceptible as the next person's. The difference is you can also CHOOSE what to believe, which then enhances the effectiveness of those theories that fit your own understanding.

And it occurs to me that the central cause for Americans to buy into nutty conspiracies is the same as that which compels them to send millions of dollars to evangelical frauds...even those that have been exposed and prosecuted, yet resumed their scam...FEAR.

Americans live in, and are enveloped by fear. Despite its great strength, it has never escaped it's violent culture and history. And so it's citizens live in fear and seek ANY refuge that offers protection. Even to the extent of embracing silly insinuations about sinister government plots to help them feel better about being frightened.

So you think that is fake, and the great ol' U S of A does no wrong?

Im not in fear man, Im pissed! And I get angrier by the day.

Dude, seriously...you're asking ME if I think the USA does no wrong???

Yes, I think it is fake. It feeds into the American addiction to rumour, innuendo, gossip and straight out lies. Fantasy is an American pre-occupation. Pro-wrestling. Hollywood and it's celebrities. Movies and TV shows. Evangelists and scientology.

Republican and Democrat. Mass media, and of course, Youtube.

Charlatans feed, and feed well, from the American psyche of believing the myths and lies fed them daily.

So, tell me, why are YOU angry?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"I know some men I'd like to send on a way trip to the moon.

Some of us sound like we are from outer space.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Velvet"I know some men I'd like to send on a way trip to the moon.

I'm up for it if you're coming with me!!!

ac_blush

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"That video is an excellent example of how YOUR mind is influenced. It's bollocks. Yet so compelling.

Your belief system is as susceptible as the next person's. The difference is you can also CHOOSE what to believe, which then enhances the effectiveness of those theories that fit your own understanding.

And it occurs to me that the central cause for Americans to buy into nutty conspiracies is the same as that which compels them to send millions of dollars to evangelical frauds...even those that have been exposed and prosecuted, yet resumed their scam...FEAR.

Americans live in, and are enveloped by fear. Despite its great strength, it has never escaped it's violent culture and history. And so it's citizens live in fear and seek ANY refuge that offers protection. Even to the extent of embracing silly insinuations about sinister government plots to help them feel better about being frightened.

So you think that is fake, and the great ol' U S of A does no wrong?

Im not in fear man, Im pissed! And I get angrier by the day.

Dude, seriously...you're asking ME if I think the USA does no wrong???

Yes, I think it is fake. It feeds into the American addiction to rumour, innuendo, gossip and straight out lies. Fantasy is an American pre-occupation. Pro-wrestling. Hollywood and it's celebrities. Movies and TV shows. Evangelists and scientology.

Republican and Democrat. Mass media, and of course, Youtube.

Charlatans feed, and feed well, from the American psyche of believing the myths and lies fed them daily.

So, tell me, why are YOU angry?

Why do you think its fake though? They obviously slowed it down to reveal the true message being broadcast.

The government is way smarter after 60 years, and now the subliminal is so subtle you wont catch it, plus its digital. They also know how to use frequencies to their advantage. They can access the mic on your smart tv, same with your phone, and the camera, and the room scaping the xbox does. And you dont think they are trying to subliminally mind fuck us?

Ya wanna know whats fake.... THE MOON LANDING!  :roll:

Now they about to unleash 5G on cell towers. Upping the power and signal. Might wanna grab one of those tin foil hats Irish Kam is selling to protect your brain! lol
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I believe most Americans believe the moon landing happened.. I believe dsm wouldn't dispute that either.

i would say that whatever percentage of ppl believe that we 'landed on the moon' is relatively comparable to the percentage of ppl that believe 9/11 was orchestrated by a handful of goat-fuckers on cellphones....

I never heard that one..

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and Mohammed Atef were the ones who plotted the attacks after meeting together in 1999..

It is also believed Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the one who planned the attacks and that Atef was the one who organized the hijackers.

heres a few 9/11 fun facts.... just 24 hours prior to the attacks, they announced that there was a few trillion dollars missing.... the floors where the 'plane' hit, were the exact floors where they were investigating the missing money.... every jew that worked in the twin towers called out of work that day.... the little jewish snake that had possession of the towers bought terrorist insurance just two months prior.... building 7 (that was completely unscathed) was reported to collapse 20 minutes BEFORE it collapsed.... cops and firefighters at the scene reported explosions at the base and floors throughout.... traces of carbon cordite were found amongst the rubble.... architects and engineers all agree there was no reason for the collapse.... the fire never got hot enough to melt the steel girders.... there are so many other points of interest.... look into it.... or don't.... i don't give a fuck.... but 9/11 was an inside job....

realgrimm

THANK YOU DSM, Miss you bro .. thats right lets view logic over brainwashing  ...haha need it be known gravity is omnipresent and we should all be thankful for that science..... I'll let you all know once my horizon reaches contour .. alert and ready ...  standing tall for reason..

realgrimm