The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Man NEVER went to the moon.

Started by Bricktop, September 23, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Errm you're British though? You just happen to live in 'Stralia...  ac_dunno

Well, I have TWO passports.

So, I can be either...like when they play each other at cricket or rugby, I can't lose!!

Danny Ricciardo, or Lewis Hamilton!!

I am what might be called a flexible patriot.

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"FACT!!!

">

An excellent example of how a moonbat distorts, misrepresents, misquotes and takes comments out of context to "prove" a conspiracy.

Yet caskur raised some good points about the 9-1-1 WTC incident which you as an ex-policeman, have not yet provided a successful rebuttal.

Just because youre an ex cop doesn't mean you can dismissive of others and choose to ignore the facts which they present.

caskur

on the 3rd of Oct they're switching me over to the NBN but I won't be getting my new modem until the 8th. I have no idea how that affects me being on the net or not on the net.

But when it is all set and working again... I'll go full throttle on the subject...

I'm more verse about the moon.... But recently a real life friend turned my attention to the WTC incident. THAT is very very sad and probably the most terrible thing to happen EVER.

All those poor survivors being doused in asbestos dust. It was such a bad bad crime.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I suspect you'll be silent for 5 days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Errm you're British though? You just happen to live in 'Stralia...  ac_dunno

Well, I have TWO passports.

So, I can be either...like when they play each other at cricket or rugby, I can't lose!!

Danny Ricciardo, or Lewis Hamilton!!

I am what might be called a flexible patriot.

Do you like cricket and rugby Bricktop?

Bricktop

No and no.

I take no interest in our summer sports at all. Cricket is deadly dull. I cannot stand tennis...its tediously repetitive and played by spoiled arrogant brats. Golf is no spectator sport. There's no motor racing (our cars race in winter).

Once our football and racing season is over I watch no sport at all.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"I suspect you'll be silent for 5 days.

That is good actually because that will make me get off my butt and do things like clean out the fridge and other horrible jobs I hate.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No and no.

I take no interest in our summer sports at all. Cricket is deadly dull. I cannot stand tennis...its tediously repetitive and played by spoiled arrogant brats. Golf is no spectator sport. There's no motor racing (our cars race in winter).

Once our football and racing season is over I watch no sport at all.

I am not into our summer sports either..

I like hockey, but not as much as Azhya does.

Bricktop

And I don't like the winter sports from overseas either...so summer is a sporting dead zone for me.

Soccer is the most overrated and overhyped game on the planet. American football is not even a sport...more a combination of pro-wrestling and keep-it-away.

We get your hockey, but I can't follow it.

Aryan

Soccer???? You have now officially lost your passport into England!

Bricktop

I only renewed it earlier this year!!! Its still got 9 years on it!!

@realAzhyaAryola

Any American-hating goof lives for these sort of theories and would believe in an instant this kind of hoax because it fuels their hatred for the USA. Americans went to the moon. Sorry you can't accept it and all the evidence that shows they did go to the moon. I feel sorry for you. I truly do. What a waste of time and information for your brain to carry around. Go out more.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

You are an illiterate idiot. The entire point of this thread was to highlight the stupidity of these conspiracy theories.

@realAzhyaAryola

I had a good chuckle. That usually happens when an idiot calls me an idiot.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Which is what I expect an idiot would say.