Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My $900 smartphone went swimming

Started by Vancouver, September 27, 2018, 09:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

It was in the washer. Seem to be working fine. No water got in the phone. Huawei is amazing. I didn't think the water resistant was this good.
Time is malleable

Bricktop

Did you have to "ring" it out?

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"It was in the washer. Seem to be working fine. No water got in the phone. Huawei is amazing. I didn't think the water resistant was this good.

How much is Huawei paying you. ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"It was in the washer. Seem to be working fine. No water got in the phone. Huawei is amazing. I didn't think the water resistant was this good.

Wow, that's amazing TheVancouverGuy.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

@realAzhyaAryola

Once you go with an Apple iPhone, you cannot go back.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Once you go with an Apple iPhone, you cannot go back.

That's what my old lady tells me. I use an android when I am working up North in the winter.

Zetsu

That's pretty impressive, doubt my Sony Z5 phone would last more than 5 mins in the washer.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"That's pretty impressive, doubt my Sony Z5 phone would last more than 5 mins in the washer.

My phone would have been dead in a lot less time than that.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"That's pretty impressive, doubt my Sony Z5 phone would last more than 5 mins in the washer.

My phone would have been dead in a lot less time than that.

Mines has waterproofing, but think it would only last like a minute at most, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

[size=150]I SAID "Did you have to "ring" it out?"!!![/size]

What's wrong with you people??? Where's your sensayuma???

Anonymous

The Mate 10 pro?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

The Mate 10 pro?

I don't know any of Huawei's phones.

Odinson

Mate 10 pro only has IP67..

IP68 holds against water indefinitely.