Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The 10 cents mystery...

Started by Berry Sweet, October 03, 2018, 08:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

I always tidy up the shoes at the entrance everyday after work.  And everyday, there is always 10 cents lying there with the shoes...I take it and put in it a piggy bank....but wtf!? Why 10 cents?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I always tidy up the shoes at the entrance everyday after work.  And everyday, there is always 10 cents lying there with the shoes...I take it and put in it a piggy bank....but wtf!? Why 10 cents?

It's less than a twoonie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I always tidy up the shoes at the entrance everyday after work.  And everyday, there is always 10 cents lying there with the shoes...I take it and put in it a piggy bank....but wtf!? Why 10 cents?

That is a riddle.

Bricktop

Why are there shoes at the entrance in the first place?

We in Australia wear them on our feet. You would too if you had the nasty critters we have!!

Berry Sweet

You take your shoes off at the entrance in my home.  At the inside.  I have a lot of kids that go thru my home...I dont want my floors dirty.

The leaves are falling and it's raining here.  There is mud too.  I do NOT want this tracked thru my home.

I'm wondering if one of the kids is playing a joke on me or if someone just keeps dropping 10 cents?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why are there shoes at the entrance in the first place?

We in Australia wear them on our feet. You would too if you had the nasty critters we have!!

White people are pigs Wearing dirty shoes in the house.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You are not Korean.

Anonymous

I tell you guys, if a person comes in my house they better take off their frickin boots. And they better kick off the mud, and or manure before they get to the door.

Bricktop

We don't live in a manure covered mudhole.

Our shoes are always clean. :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

We don't live in a manure covered mudhole.

Our shoes are always clean. :001_tongue:

How do you keep your boots so clean when you and your old lady are turning your barrels of swish.

Bricktop

We wash them in the swish afterwards. It adds complexity.