Started by Aryan, September 30, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"The political left and right have become distorted beyond recognition in today's world. The actual struggle which is taking place is between Globalism and Nationalism.

The true puppet masters pull the strings.

As the Seoul brother says, democracy was not designed for the social media age. All social media is in the hands of ultra rich progtards. They have pushed the political spectrum so far left that we have no real choice anymore. Democracy needs an overhaul to keep up with the changes.

Not only that, but the Elites that took over the media in general starting decades ago. Social Media it became even more extreme.

Wanna hear an idea I had years ago? Screw congress, back in the day, a senator was elected, to be the voice of the people, since all the people could not go and discuss/vote on matters. I say, create a secure national site, for citizens to vote on matters.

We could still have a president, but I think how that person is selected should change too. The lil guy never gets the light, due to the media. Instead, all presidents are linked to the royal bloodline. They always make sure they keep rule. So its kinda like WWE where its Macho Man vs Hulk Hogan and they have a beer afterwards. The agenda keeps getting pushed, though different agendas. I was skeptical of Hiliar vs Trump, because they are both distant cousins, though this election was one of the dirtiest. Its obvious THEY dont like Trump though, thats for sure. One only has to look at the news to see that.

Before the social media age, there was still some balance. Since everyone under forty uses social media and since all social media is prog owned, we have 1984 as ceec wrote.

Things have never been balanced, before the internet all people had to rely on for the news were newspapers and television, both of which were and still are owned and controlled by super-wealthy Jews, who pump out their own particular brands of propaganda.  At least now the truth has a chance of getting out online thanks to free speech still being permitted on certain sites, except of course for the big name tech giant sites who are rigidly PC.  The corporate elites had absolutely no idea that the web would be such a huge thorn in their sides, because if they had forseen it they would have censored it from the start, something which they are now trying to do.

Exactly!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The political left and right have become distorted beyond recognition in today's world. The actual struggle which is taking place is between Globalism and Nationalism.

As the Seoul brother says, democracy was not designed for the social media age. All social media is in the hands of ultra rich progtards. They have pushed the political spectrum so far left that we have no real choice anymore. Democracy needs an overhaul to keep up with the changes.

Not only that, but the Elites that took over the media in general starting decades ago. Social Media it became even more extreme.

Wanna hear an idea I had years ago? Screw congress, back in the day, a senator was elected, to be the voice of the people, since all the people could not go and discuss/vote on matters. I say, create a secure national site, for citizens to vote on matters.

We could still have a president, but I think how that person is selected should change too. The lil guy never gets the light, due to the media. Instead, all presidents are linked to the royal bloodline. They always make sure they keep rule. So its kinda like WWE where its Macho Man vs Hulk Hogan and they have a beer afterwards. The agenda keeps getting pushed, though different agendas. I was skeptical of Hiliar vs Trump, because they are both distant cousins, though this election was one of the dirtiest. Its obvious THEY dont like Trump though, thats for sure. One only has to look at the news to see that.

Before the social media age, there was still some balance. Since everyone under forty uses social media and since all social media is prog owned, we have 1984 as ceec wrote.

Things have never been balanced, before the internet all people had to rely on for the news were newspapers and television, both of which were and still are owned and controlled by super-wealthy Jews, who pump out their own particular brands of propaganda.  At least now the truth has a chance of getting out online thanks to free speech still being permitted on certain sites, except of course for the big name tech giant sites who are rigidly PC.  The corporate elites had absolutely no idea that the web would be such a huge thorn in their sides, because if they had forseen it they would have censored it from the start, something which they are now trying to do.

Exactly!

No, it's not, it's completely false..

The Thompson family, the Atkinson foundation and Maclean-Hunter owned most of the major dailies in Canada..

None of them were super wealthy Jews, and they had an editorial view across the political spectrum.

Aryan

Oh Fash, you have much to learn o naive one...

I'll let Blazor school you on this one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh Fash, you have much to learn o naive one...

I'll let Blazor school you on this one.

Sure, I'll ignore who owned our print media and watch youtube instead.

:001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Jewish ownership and control of the vast majority of US and UK mainstream media is pretty common knowledge nowadays, I can't comment on  who owns the Canadian media because I haven't looked into it, but I wager there's quite a few Jews involved.

Blazor

Yeah I cant say for sure on Canadian owned media, but yes, the Jewery runs deep in US media. They started buying up newspaper companies as early as the early 1900s. Same happened when television came around. Just 20 years ago or so, there were 50 companies that owned media, now there is 5 I believe. Thats a lot of control and influence. I dont have a chart handy, but it showed who all owned what. THEY are tricksy hobbits! Tricksy and false!

Yes they are scrambling because of the internet. And its getting locked down tighter every day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Exactly!

The Thompson family, the Atkinson foundation and Maclean-Hunter owned most of the major dailies in Canada..

None of them were super wealthy Jews, and they had an editorial view across the political spectrum.

Oh exactly and I remember it well. You had a hell of lot more choice in news back then. Today with West coast progtard billionaires owning social media and controlling the political discussion, there is no more choice like there was in the nineties.

In fact, the right(there was a right then) had the upper hand in talk radio twenty five years ago.

Blazor

Exactly!

Oh exactly and I remember it well. You had a hell of lot more choice in news back then. Today with West coast progtard billionaires owning social media and controlling the political discussion, there is no more choice like there was in the nineties.

In fact, the right(there was a right then) had the upper hand in talk radio twenty five years ago.

Thanks for pointing out "today" Herman! Cause thats what has happened.

Anonymous

Exactly!

Thanks for pointing out "today" Herman! Cause thats what has happened.

Techies can't change a tire, but those progs decide what the positions of our politicians.

Blazor

Techies can't change a tire, but those progs decide what the positions of our politicians.

:laugh:

Sad but true.

I consider myself like that George Jones song, a High-tec redneck  :thumbup:

I can change a tire, AND build a website! lol

Hoping I get over this flu soon, was planning on installing my lift kit on the Jeep this weekend or go camping.

Anonymous

Exactly!

Scouse and Blazor are too young to remember. Progs own all social media today, but our side had radio and a fair number of newspapers. They could not silence us like they do today.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Scouse and Blazor are too young to remember. Progs own all social media today, but our side had radio and a fair number of newspapers. They could not silence us like they do today.

You're too kind lol. I'll be 42 this month  ac_smile

Radio we had a fairer battle, BUT that damn Cumulus Radio has been buying up all the stations lately. They silencing the DJ for the most part, and the people.

Newspaper it depends on the paper. THEY started buying up the major ones LONG ago. Some of the smaller independent ones gave us a fairer share.

Social media, we're fucked.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

You're too kind lol. I'll be 42 this month  ac_smile

Radio we had a fairer battle, BUT that damn Cumulus Radio has been buying up all the stations lately. They silencing the DJ for the most part, and the people.

Newspaper it depends on the paper. THEY started buying up the major ones LONG ago. Some of the smaller independent ones gave us a fairer share.

Social media, we're fucked.

It doesn't matter nowadays with radio because it can't compete with social media. Newspapers can't either. A couple in the states still have influence, but much less so in Canada.

Anonymous

Exactly!

Do you notice, It's often the least educated that have the most active imaginations.

Bricktop

The less you know, the more you imagine.