Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

2018-2019 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 30, 2018, 10:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

I always keep the faith alive until the last few seconds. Haha! I love a great game of hockey and playoff hockey games are the best! I want St. Louis to beat Boston badly. They last faced off like this in 1970. I'm always rooting for the underdog. The Bruins won the Stanley Cup last in 2011 but have won many times in the past. They were the team to beat. St. Louis has never won. I would love for them to win it this time.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I always keep the faith alive until the last few seconds. Haha! I love a great game of hockey and playoff hockey games are the best! I want St. Louis to beat Boston badly. They last faced off like this in 1970. I'm always rooting for the underdog. The Bruins won the Stanley Cup last in 2011 but have won many times in the past. They were the team to beat. St. Louis has never won. I would love for them to win it this time.

I would prefer Boston, but with Calgary and Toronto out, I don't really care.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I always keep the faith alive until the last few seconds. Haha! I love a great game of hockey and playoff hockey games are the best! I want St. Louis to beat Boston badly. They last faced off like this in 1970. I'm always rooting for the underdog. The Bruins won the Stanley Cup last in 2011 but have won many times in the past. They were the team to beat. St. Louis has never won. I would love for them to win it this time.

I would prefer Boston, but with Calgary and Toronto out, I don't really care.

The NHL is fixed Fashionista.

A Canadian team will never win the Stanley Cup as long as Gary Bettman is President

Bettman is to the NHL what Vladimir Putin is to Russia.

A virtual dictator who is making the NHL into a sad joke.

& running the game into th ground.

Everything you see has already been determined

nNHL cimmisiober Gary Bettman is nothing but a sleazy fixer.

The only hockey I believe in & ever bother with now are International hockey championships played on Olympic sized ice.

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, please do not believe a word of this rubbish.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

True. It is joe-idiocy  as usual. He  has a weird conspiracy take on most things

That said and while I detest hockey itself, it is fun watching our unwitting Village Idiot entertain us
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Fash, please do not believe a word of this rubbish.

I don't take anything JOE posts seriously..

His posts are for his own amusement and he amuses himself by derailing our threads like he is trying with your thread.

@realAzhyaAryola

It is a lie that ice hockey is Canada's game. Look at all the Canadians who don't like hockey. If someone tells me ice hockey is Canada's game, I will slap them in the face.  :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"It is a lie that ice hockey is Canada's game. Look at all the Canadians who don't like hockey. If someone tells me ice hockey is Canada's game, I will slap them in the face.  :laugh3:

I think the Blues won tonight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"It is a lie that ice hockey is Canada's game. Look at all the Canadians who don't like hockey. If someone tells me ice hockey is Canada's game, I will slap them in the face.  :laugh3:

I think the Blues won tonight.

Yes, they did...three to two in overtime.

@realAzhyaAryola

I am so happy for the Blues. I hope they dominate in the next three games and win it for St. Louis. That would be historic, similar with the Caps.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Boston has two game to one lead after beating St Louis seven to two.

cc

I think the "blues" will ultimately demonstrate that they were aptly named
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

In Game 5, the Blues made Boston look like just one more bunch of losers.

Even if the Bruins recover their poise and sweep the last 2 games for the Cup, StL fans have something to be proud of.  I expect the "celebrations" will be huge, either way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"In Game 5, the Blues made Boston look like just one more bunch of losers.

Even if the Bruins recover their poise and sweep the last 2 games for the Cup, StL fans have something to be proud off.  I expect the "celebrations" will be huge, either way.

I thought Boston would win in four or five games.

Anonymous

Boston won Game 6, so the Cup will have to wait til Wednesday night to be awarded.