The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The Jew is subversive...

Started by Bricktop, October 01, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Might be the solution. Let me think it through  before tabling it

Scouser will love Yemen. If not he can always convert to Orthodox Judiasm and make aliyah to nearby Israel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
White Nationalism in a nutshell consists of pro white beliefs which directly oppose the left wing and Globalist agendas which are causing all the problems we are seeing today in white countries. By white people, I mean white European Caucasians, not Jews or Muslim converts, and the goal is to preserve our nation's identity, culture and heritage, as opposed to allow it to be transformed into something foreign thanks to sustained mass third world immigration which is being enforced by the treacherous establishment.

Hardly sounds like the hysterical stereotype peddled by our enemies of 'Nazis who gassed 6 million Jooz!!' does it?

As for Pro Brexit British Nationalist, I like the sound of that.  ac_biggrin

Okay, what if some Ashknazis, Orientals, and Pakis oppose the EU, the UN and the Paris Accord? And what if some white Brits support this cancer as many do? Who is your ally and who isn't?

And speaking of Britain, are all the white ethnicities supposed to forget their own nationalism and unite under one identity? Lots of Poles in Britain are proud of their own heritage and may not like your big tent idea which smacks of another EU.

Stick to British nationalism and let other European ethnicities stick to theirs.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
White Nationalism in a nutshell consists of pro white beliefs which directly oppose the left wing and Globalist agendas which are causing all the problems we are seeing today in white countries. By white people, I mean white European Caucasians, not Jews or Muslim converts, and the goal is to preserve our nation's identity, culture and heritage, as opposed to allow it to be transformed into something foreign thanks to sustained mass third world immigration which is being enforced by the treacherous establishment.

Hardly sounds like the hysterical stereotype peddled by our enemies of 'Nazis who gassed 6 million Jooz!!' does it?

Okay, what if some Ashknazis, Orientals, and Pakis oppose the EU, the UN and the Paris Accord? And what if some white Brits support this cancer as many do? Who is your ally and who isn't?

And speaking of Britain, are all the white ethnicities supposed to forget their own nationalism and unite under one identity? Lots of Poles in Britain are proud of their own heritage and may not like your big tent idea which smacks of another EU.

Stick to British nationalism and let other European ethnicities stick to theirs.

Poles along with other Eastern Europeans are white, sure there are numerous economical problems which mass migration of these people bring, but if there was a choice of swapping these Eastern European migrants for the droves of unwanted turd world filth currently residing here I would choose the former each and every time.

Wazzzup

Scouse I was wondering-- if a person supports israel, but wants no part of third world immigration, what would you say that person is, a zionist or white nationalist or something else?

BTW I don't really like the moniker white nationalist. I like antiprog and/or anti globalist better.  I think that fits me better..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Scouse I was wondering-- if a person supports israel, but wants no part of third world immigration, what would you say that person is, a zionist or white nationalist or something else?

BTW I don't really like the moniker white nationalist. I like antiprog and/or anti globalist better.  I think that fits me better..

Particularly when he can't even explain how white nationalism works.

As for your question, a person who is pro Israel against the muslim hardes, but wants no part of turd world immigration is a nationalist period. Look up Jared Taylor.

Anonymous

Poles along with other Eastern Europeans are white, sure there are numerous economical problems which mass migration of these people bring, but if there was a choice of swapping these Eastern European migrants for the droves of unwanted turd world filth currently residing here I would choose the former each and every time.

But, you still haven't answered the question. Would they abandon Polish nationalism for "white" nationalism. If you are opposed to globalization why would they cede their Polish sovereignty for another another version of the EU? It makes no sense.

Stick with British nationalism and the tell the globalist white nationalists their retarded proposals are unworkable.

Wazzzup

I know its not your point, but Scouse should want to welcome as many poles and other eastern europeans into the UK as possible. They are way more anti third world immigration than most white UKers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I know its not your point, but Scouse should want to welcome as many poles and other eastern europeans into the UK as possible. They are way more anti third world immigration than most white UKers.

i totally agree. But, so is my Chinese old lady.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I know its not your point, but Scouse should want to welcome as many poles and other eastern europeans into the UK as possible. They are way more anti third world immigration than most white UKers.

I totally agree. But, so is my Chinese old lady.
I'm glad you married smart woman,  I lucked out in finding one too.  while certainly there is a racial angle to politics, character and values matter far more.

I am concerned that whites are projected to be the minority in america in 20 years or so.  but I am far more concerned with hispanics voting 70% democrat than I am about skin color.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I'm glad you married smart woman,  I lucked out in finding one too.  while certainly there is a racial angle to politics, character and values matter far more.

I am concerned that whites are projected to be the minority in america in 20 years or so.  but I am far more concerned with hispanics voting 70% democrat than I am about skin color.

Shen Li told me recently that Chinese who have have been in Canada more than ten years and own their own home are the most reliably Conservative voters in Canada..

I suspect it's true of most Asians.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Shen Li told me recently that Chinese who have have been in Canada more than ten years and own their own home are the most reliably Conservative voters in Canada..

Well that's good if I were a canuck I'd want to bring in educated chinese.  I have to wonder though, are chinese more conservative because they have fled a communist country, or are other asians just as conservative?

Cuban Hispanics tend to vote republican way more than other Hispanics because they have lived under communism. unfortunately I have heard this usually does not carry into the next generation.

Anonymous

Well that's good if I were a canuck I'd want to bring in educated chinese.  I have to wonder though, are chinese more conservative because they have fled a communist country, or are other asians just as conservative?

Cuban Hispanics tend to vote republican way more than other Hispanics because they have lived under communism. unfortunately I have heard this usually does not carry into the next generation.

I'm from a very anti communist country and if I vote, I am leaning towards Conservative..

And you sir are the reason I'm doing something I said I never do and that is take an active interest in politics..

You lit the fire Wazzzup.

Wazzzup

I'm from a very anti communist country and if I vote, I am leaning towards Conservative..

And you sir are the reason I'm doing something I said I never do and that is take an active interest in politics..

You lit the fire Wazzzup.
Cool :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:   That is a so great to hear Fash!  I couldn't think of a higher compliment. ac_wub  

(Cue Shen Li to tell us to get a room :laugh: )

cc

Noticed you had been strongly entering some areas you have stayed out of before , Fash

Great to see that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Most white people in Britain under the age of 40 are extreme left wing globalists/commies. Islam is anti-capitalist too.

Solution is obvious. Deport all white Brits to the Middle East and offer citizenship to everyone in Poland and China. Good anti-prog stock in both countries.

Why do you think that is? Kids these days are indoctrinated with leftist garbage from an early age.

Like I've said before, there needs to be an investigation into what gets taught in academia and left leaning teachers and lecturers should be struck off.