News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Things I wouldn't do with Cashew members.

Started by Bricktop, October 02, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I would never tell Fash that Seoul is no use to her due to his lack of gentlemen bits.

I would never have to remind SCOUSE that he'll have to fight Seoul's girlfriend to  get access to Seoul's gentleman bits.

Damn, you are  getting good at this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I would never tell Fash that Seoul is no use to her due to his lack of gentlemen bits.

I would never have to remind SCOUSE that he'll have to fight Seoul's girlfriend to  get access to Seoul's gentleman bits.

Damn, you are  getting good at this.

Not to take anything away from Fash, but Scouse makes it so easy.

Blazor

Bunch of fakery going on here! Reminds me eerily of..... gasp..... FAKEBOOK!

It seems Fash has taken ill to my FAKE post. I will bow out til my flu is gone, so I dont get censored anymore.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Bunch of fakery going on here! Reminds me eerily of..... gasp..... FAKEBOOK!

It seems Fash has taken ill to my FAKE post. I will bow out til my flu is gone, so I dont get censored anymore.

Please don't bow out..

You weren't censored..

I just did a little housekeeping, putting things in the right places.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Bunch of fakery going on here! Reminds me eerily of..... gasp..... FAKEBOOK!

Please don't bow out..

You weren't censored..

Don't worry about it Fash, Some people are delicate and bruise easily.

Aryan

Bricktop

For the same reason I'd defend your right to express your views, I would surmise.

Everybody needs a friend.

Bricktop

I wouldn't engage Scouse in a discussion about Seoulbro.

Blazor

Please don't bow out..

You weren't censored..

Just didnt fell like it needed cleaning Fash. Even my post about Weebles was gone. Its like an emotional CHUNK removal. I do say things I prolly shouldnt when Im like this, more than when drinking lol, but I didnt find it that bad as to clean it out.

I decided not to bow out, couldnt find anything on Netflix  :laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Please don't bow out..

You weren't censored..

Who do I look like, fucking Thurston Howell the third!? "Pinch me lovey so I know Im not dreaming, but not too hard, I bruise easily" - Thurston  :laugh:

Stick your tiny pecker back in your pants, I dont give it up that easy  :001_tongue:

I was thinking more Mary Anne. Thurston is a lot older than you.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

">

He made that show  :laugh:

Blazor

Please don't bow out..

You weren't censored..

Who do I look like, fucking Thurston Howell the third!? "Pinch me lovey so I know Im not dreaming, but not too hard, I bruise easily" - Thurston  :laugh:

Stick your tiny pecker back in your pants, I dont give it up that easy  :001_tongue:

Mary Anne had spunk! Lol, it really was a Thurston quote though. Gilligan was my fave show when I was a kid, that and the Lone Ranger. Watched it on a 10" BW tv. Mom said if I kept watching it so close I would ruin my vision, well damn, it was a small tv! lol

Bricktop

I was a Ginger fan...but I was a lot older than you...

ac_blush

Anonymous

Please don't bow out..

You weren't censored..

Mary Anne had spunk! Lol, it really was a Thurston quote though. Gilligan was my fave show when I was a kid, that and the Lone Ranger. Watched it on a 10" BW tv. Mom said if I kept watching it so close I would ruin my vision, well damn, it was a small tv! lol

I am a classic sitcom junkie.

If was anyone else I would not invite me over for a Gilligan's Island, Beverly Hillbillies, Bewitched, All in the Family, Munsters, Honeymooners marathon. You will never get rid of me.

Bricktop

I would never invite Herman to a 70's sitcom binge.