This is the hero who kicked a woman in the face at a peaceful pro life rally

Started by Anonymous, October 04, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Odinson"This is what happens when there is not enough guns..

She should have had a gun.

Her having a gun in that instance probably wouldn't have mattered unless she was open carrying, which might have been a visual deterrent for him to even try it on.  

Had she recognized his physical posturing first, she would have most likely not been kicked so easily.

Weapons are an important part of self defence but they're no substitute for awareness.

She should have put distance between them first.

Yes it would have mattered.

She could have pulled out the gun in self-defense after she got attacked and planted one to that queer boys chest.

He would have died which is a good thing.

It wouldn't have been reasonable force and she was already on the ground. When he started making motions to harm her, she should have recognized and moved away first. If he escalated after that, she would have the distance to warn and react if necessary, also the law behind her.

Yes it would have been..

You never know what an unstable, crossdressing liberal dopehead is gonna do next..

Try asking Seoulsista.  I think minus the dopehead claim, the description there fits him/her like a glove.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Her having a gun in that instance probably wouldn't have mattered unless she was open carrying, which might have been a visual deterrent for him to even try it on.  

Had she recognized his physical posturing first, she would have most likely not been kicked so easily.

Weapons are an important part of self defence but they're no substitute for awareness.

She could have pulled out the gun in self-defense after she got attacked and planted one to that queer boys chest.

It wouldn't have been reasonable force and she was already on the ground. When he started making motions to harm her, she should have recognized and moved away first. If he escalated after that, she would have the distance to warn and react if necessary, also the law behind her.

Yes it would have been..

You never know what an unstable, crossdressing liberal dopehead is gonna do next..

Try asking Seoulsista.  I think minus the dopehead claim, the description there fits him/her like a glove.  ac_toofunny

You mean white pride worldwide?

Remember, he's now on your side.

Odinson

Yes it would have been..

While I somewhat agree with you on that, one still needs to go through the motions and she let herself get kicked in the head or upper torso when he was winding up for it and it was clear that he was.

She should have put distance between her and him at that point. If he came at her again, she would be well within her rights to defend herself with or without a physical weapon.

It wasnt clear that he was preparing to kick..

Its still self-defense if you shoot him after the kick.

Looks better in court when the assailant has caused you physical harm and you shooting him wasnt just an pre-emptive strike..

Anonymous

I just read that Toronto Police are supposedly looking for Jordan Cunt to press charges. Police spokesman Gary Long says there will be multiple charges.

I only saw it from one source, so time will tell how reliable it is.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes it would have been..

The minimum requirement for members is 8 inches..

Anonymous

Yes it would have been..

Ya, that sounds like your height shorty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yes it would have been..

I think the minimum requirement to post on forums should be a job.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yes it would have been..

I think the minimum requirement to post on forums should be a job.

What kind?

Anonymous

I see that unemployed little faggot odinson is here derailing another thread again. I guess he aint getting enough attention from Renee at that other forum. He's frickin tinkerbell.

Thiel

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"His name is Jordan Hunt, a hairdresser from Toronto.

https://humandefense.com/content/images/2018/10/SIDlga-7.jpg">

Before his heroic kick, he was being filmed vandalizing multiple pro life signs. When he discovered he was being filmed he became belligerent and began questioning Bissonette on her opinions of pregnancy due to rape. When she began to answer, the protester wound up and roundhouse kicked her.

The hair salon that employed him fired him. The shop said he "Was a sub contracter. Until today when I found out what happened today!!!! Not cool. He will never step foot in my studio again."

Toronto Police have yet to press charges. Well, that's a big shock. :001_rolleyes:

His criminal actions are not condoned by the gay community.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That guy is a fruit loop. No offence to other fruits

You are a libertarian, so no offence.
gay, conservative and proud

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"I see that unemployed little faggot odinson is here derailing another thread again. I guess he aint getting enough attention from Renee at that other forum. He's frickin tinkerbell.

Has the calorie queen started her own forum?  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"His name is Jordan Hunt, a hairdresser from Toronto.

https://humandefense.com/content/images/2018/10/SIDlga-7.jpg">

Before his heroic kick, he was being filmed vandalizing multiple pro life signs. When he discovered he was being filmed he became belligerent and began questioning Bissonette on her opinions of pregnancy due to rape. When she began to answer, the protester wound up and roundhouse kicked her.

The hair salon that employed him fired him. The shop said he "Was a sub contracter. Until today when I found out what happened today!!!! Not cool. He will never step foot in my studio again."

Toronto Police have yet to press charges. Well, that's a big shock. :001_rolleyes:

His criminal actions are not condoned by the gay community.

I should hope not.

Anonymous

Bricktop was right, justice prevailed.

QuoteA man caught on video allegedly kicking an anti-abortion protester, is facing nine assault charges after surrendering to police.

Toronto police said Jordan Hunt, a 26-year-old from Toronto, turned himself in on Saturday.

Hunt is facing eight counts of assault and seven counts of mischief under $5,000 for the September incident. He appeared in court at Old City Hall on the Saturday he surrendered, at 10 a.m.

Police said Hunt is also facing one count of assault for a previous incident on Aug. 2, when he allegedly approached a group of anti-abortion protestors rallying at Dufferin and Dundas West Sts. and tried to grab their signs.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/10/07/man-filmed-allegedly-kicking-anti-abortion-protester-arrested.html">https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/1 ... ested.html">https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/10/07/man-filmed-allegedly-kicking-anti-abortion-protester-arrested.html