Started by Anonymous, October 04, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
They look so good..

I'd like to try your tacos.

Lol thank you. I make many kinds of tacos, but that right there is my standard, plus I added avocado. Im told its in my layering that makes them so good. My layering order is hot shell, cheese, hot meat (the cheese melts this way), hot sauce, then the cool diced roma tomatoes, then shredded lettuce (I use that living lettuce, has more flavor), then avocado if you want. I also make a good avocado salsa which I think I posted about a while back. I love tacos lol.

I have the perfect dessert for those. Homemade oatmeal cookies...

Such a tease!!!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

They look so good..

Lol thank you. I make many kinds of tacos, but that right there is my standard, plus I added avocado. Im told its in my layering that makes them so good. My layering order is hot shell, cheese, hot meat (the cheese melts this way), hot sauce, then the cool diced roma tomatoes, then shredded lettuce (I use that living lettuce, has more flavor), then avocado if you want. I also make a good avocado salsa which I think I posted about a while back. I love tacos lol.

Sometimes I put small containers of salsa, shredded lettuce, a bag shredded of cheese, ground beef, jalapenos, guacamole and sour cream in my cooler lunch box and bring them on trips. They make a nice meal at the bunk house.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
They look so good..

Sometimes I put small containers of salsa, shredded lettuce, a bag shredded of cheese, ground beef, jalapenos, guacamole and sour cream in my cooler lunch box and bring them on trips. They make a nice meal at the bunk house.

:thumbup:

kiebers

This looks tasty. May try it this weekend...

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"This looks tasty. May try it this weekend...

">

They would be good except for the refried beans.

Blazor

Nice! But it does look a lil like the shells got flimsy, and I prefer crunchy lol. When they get soggy they fall apart when you start biting into them. You "may" need to make sure you dont get excess juices in the shells. Except throwing some hot sauce on top right before you eat them lol.

Blazor

They would be good except for the refried beans.

I guess you dont like refried beans lol? I use to do it like Taco Bell, and take a soft shell, spread refried beans on it, then wrap it onto a hard shell.

kiebers

Nice! But it does look a lil like the shells got flimsy, and I prefer crunchy lol. When they get soggy they fall apart when you start biting into them. You "may" need to make sure you dont get excess juices in the shells. Except throwing some hot sauce on top right before you eat them lol.

True it may. But if you eat dessert first it won't matter....LOLOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

True it may. But if you eat dessert first it won't matter....LOLOL

:roll:  :roll:

So true.

realgrimm

Why was I not informed this is even a day!!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/4b788661def2e334fb31cd8fff38058e/tumblr_pg5r76QysQ1ris16so1_500.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Why was I not informed this is even a day!!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/4b788661def2e334fb31cd8fff38058e/tumblr_pg5r76QysQ1ris16so1_500.jpg">

ac_blush

realgrimm

https://66.media.tumblr.com/850944ee7693f8c06d2d8a2a11b1ee03/tumblr_pg5rjyp9w11ris16so1_1280.jpg">

https://66.media.tumblr.com/caa19a9e8904f74ea65ca684c21a16fb/tumblr_pg5rjyp9w11ris16so3_1280.jpg">

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8c38deb671c7c0bae175c53f12985908/tumblr_pg5rjyp9w11ris16so4_1280.jpg">

Anonymous

cc

Quote from: "realgrimm"Why was I not informed this is even a day!!

That is funny!!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

">

I could go for that!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview