Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Went out on adventures today!

Started by Berry Sweet, October 07, 2018, 04:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Had a fabulous day with the kid!  Bought a 40g tank for $30!  I'm so excited!  I can finally rescue the other bearded dragon we want.   It's late but the kid has cleaned the tank and setting it up...we will go and pay for him tomorrow...hopefully bring him home on Teusaday!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Had a fabulous day with the kid!  Bought a 40g tank for $30!  I'm so excited!  I can finally rescue the other bearded dragon we want.   It's late but the kid has cleaned the tank and setting it up...we will go and pay for him tomorrow...hopefully bring him home on Teusaday!

You are turning your new place into a damned zoo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Had a fabulous day with the kid!  Bought a 40g tank for $30!  I'm so excited!  I can finally rescue the other bearded dragon we want.   It's late but the kid has cleaned the tank and setting it up...we will go and pay for him tomorrow...hopefully bring him home on Teusaday!

Enjoy your bearded dragon Thanksgiving dinner. :laugh3:

Anonymous

How many pets do you have now Berry?

Berry Sweet

Lol  I only have 1 beardy and 1 snake.  I'll get one more beardy  but THATS IT!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Lol  I only have 1 beardy and 1 snake.  I'll get one more beardy  but THATS IT!

Don't you have some kind of pet birds?

Bricktop

What's wrong with you people??

Keeping our native animals in cages and terrariums.

Why don't you cage your own critters...a moose, or seal, or eagle. Leave ours alone.