The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Thanks to Scouse's brilliance/persuasion I have decided to become a yellow nationalist and a Jew blaming Nazi

Started by Anonymous, October 05, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I have to say though, while I don't agree with scouse about Jewish conspiracies I do agree with him in many ways on immigration.

I strongly oppose efforts of the left to take in largely unassimilable refugees from places where western values are despised, often only to put many of them on the welfare rolls thus increasing crime, no go zones and fiscal problems in paying for it all.  The when they are brought there, the left uses them to destroy western values like free speech and pad the voter base of their parties.

London is an example of this ethnic cleansing where whites have been diluted and driven out and now are the minority.  Because of this free speech is attacked routinely, crime is through the roof, and a radical muslim now controls the capital of the UK.  This is a disgrace IMO.

In America much the same is being done.  the democrats (with the help of wealthy republican donors) are trying to dilute out white conservative voters with Hispanic voters who vote 70% democrat.,  Another disgrace. and it needs to be stopped. IMO.

Scouse is a proud white nationalist. He is right about everything.

I was blind, but now I can see through the Jewish lies and see their subversion of white countries.
Well Herr seoul Bro, as I tell Scouse, it's not the jews per se.

Its mostly the left--Among some on the left it IS a hostility to white majorities,  I have seen many on the web espousing the ludicrous view that "racism will end" when whites are no longer a majority.  BUT MOST of the motivation is the globalist idea that government's job is to be a charitable organization for the world by taking in refugees.   And some of the motive is cynical leftist politicians who want to increase their voter base.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I don't think we need a nazi to tell us what we already knew about the ills of unselective  immigration

Most of us had our eye on that ball long before he found his first Utube video of enlightenment

BULLSEYE!!

Bricktop

Thats always the problem with political ideologies...they mingle noble principles with various degrees of tyranny.

The implication being that the only GOOD policy is one that is forced upon the people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I am serious. No more wasting time discussing unimportant crap that no adult care about like jobs, taxes, trade, investment, and GDP. No sir, I will be watching and posting utube videos of the global Zionist conspiracy.

Thank you Scouse for opening my eyes.

Heil Hitler.

https://l43.cdn-news30.it/blobs/variants/2/1/5/0/21502300-7e83-40fa-a611-990704afd726_large.jpg?_636151825654127796">

Oh my Seoul, or should I say Her Seoul.

Another impressionable young man succumbs to that seductress called nazism. In some ways, I can't blame you. Fancy shmancy threads, a cool and confident walk, a funky way to wave and if you are a fuck up, someone to blame. What unsure forty three year old could resist that.

cc

^^ It does sound tempting ... when put that way

Quote from: "Bricktop"Thats always the problem with political ideologies...they mingle noble principles with various degrees of tyranny.

The implication being that the only GOOD policy is one that is forced upon the people.

BINGO!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Thats always the problem with political ideologies...they mingle noble principles with various degrees of tyranny.

http://www.british-gazette.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/article-210317.jpg">  

Perhaps I am being unobjective, but I don't think of myself as an Ideologue, more of an antiprog.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

http://www.british-gazette.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/article-210317.jpg">  

Perhaps I am being unobjective, but I don't think of myself as an Ideologue, more of an antiprog.

To antiprogs. ac_drinks

Aryan

Ok I think I broke Seoul-cuck's brain.  ac_toofunny

Are you gonna do an 'RW' and fully implode?

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"I don't think we need a nazi to tell us what we already knew about the ills of unselective  immigration

Most of us had our eye on that ball long before he found his first Utube video of enlightenment

You know, just because information is presented in a YouTube video it doesn't automatically make it false.  :001_rolleyes:  

There is a significant difference between your and my political views. I support white racial nationalism (the Jew's biggest fear) and you support phoney Kosher nationalism.

Aryan

Quote from: "white pride worldwide"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I have to say though, while I don't agree with scouse about Jewish conspiracies I do agree with him in many ways on immigration.

I strongly oppose efforts of the left to take in largely unassimilable refugees from places where western values are despised, often only to put many of them on the welfare rolls thus increasing crime, no go zones and fiscal problems in paying for it all.  The when they are brought there, the left uses them to destroy western values like free speech and pad the voter base of their parties.

London is an example of this ethnic cleansing where whites have been diluted and driven out and now are the minority.  Because of this free speech is attacked routinely, crime is through the roof, and a radical muslim now controls the capital of the UK.  This is a disgrace IMO.

In America much the same is being done.  the democrats (with the help of wealthy republican donors) are trying to dilute out white conservative voters with Hispanic voters who vote 70% democrat.,  Another disgrace. and it needs to be stopped. IMO.

I was blind, but now I can see through the Jewish lies and see their subversion of white countries.

And you're a total and utter cuck who has just ignored the valid points brought up in the above post...

On a side note,  I hear you have a lot in common with Blurt if you know what I mean, huh princess?  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

And you're a total and utter cuck who has just ignored the valid points brought up in the above post...

On a side note,  I hear you have a lot in common with Blurt if you know what I mean, huh princess?  ac_lmfao

SCOUSE, white pride worldwide is on your side..

Can't you see that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

SCOUSE, white pride worldwide is on your side..

Can't you see that.

SB's latest attempt at trolling is really pathetic.

He's a stuffed shirt numbers cruncher. Tell your pet to stick to what he's good at.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I have to disagree. I think it has been funny.

Are you serious CC?? It's like Orrin Hatch or Stephen Harper deciding to change careers and become stand up comedians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I have to disagree. I think it has been funny.

So do I cc..

Seoul doesn't troll that often, but when he does he's clever about it..

Does anyone remember he was going to elope with GORDY.

:laugh: