News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

BALLSONARO, what is the cost of living like in Brazil?

Started by Anonymous, October 08, 2018, 01:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I know it's a huge country, so if you post, use your area for prices..

I was wondering about rent/home ownership, utilities, fuel, groceries, medium priced restaurants, and anything else you might want to add..

I was always curious about this since you joined us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I know it's a huge country, so if you post, use your area for prices..

I was wondering about rent/home ownership, utilities, fuel, groceries, medium priced restaurants, and anything else you might want to add..

We have made our decision and we will settle in Panama in five and a half yeas. But, I too wouldn't mind getting an idea of how much is needed to live in Brazil, for comparison sake.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I know it's a huge country, so if you post, use your area for prices..

This has the potential to be an interesting thread. Like a travel show.

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

We have made our decision and we will settle in Panama in five and a half yeas. But, I too wouldn't mind getting an idea of how much is needed to live in Brazil, for comparison sake.

Why Panama?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

This has the potential to be an interesting thread. Like a travel show.

Bricktop and DD listed prices for some groceries where they live which I found interesting to compare with our own.

Wienie

Just see the Canadians here looking to take what this country has given them and bail. Ironic that they are the ones been most vocal of the unfairness of companies offshoring business in the past. Shame on you

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Wienie"Just see the Canadians here looking to take what this country has given them and bail. Ironic that they are the ones been most vocal of the unfairness of companies offshoring business in the past. Shame on you
How did the world's worst poster get out of RR?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wienie"Just see the Canadians here looking to take what this country has given them and bail. Ironic that they are the ones been most vocal of the unfairness of companies offshoring business in the past. Shame on you

This is the last time you drive by and derail our discussions with personal attacks.

Anonymous

BALLSONARO, do you golf? If you do, how is the golfing where you live?

Odinson

I hear the entire Latin-America is like Disneyland... For men.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I hear the entire Latin-America is like Disneyland... For men.

That leaves out eh ma'am.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Why Panama?

Cost of living, amenities, ease of visas, safety is better than most places in Central America.

cc

Say Balls: Just so you know, Dad was a steel mill Engineer in Hamilton Ontario (Stelco), retired and  and then directed Brazil toward significant production of steel

Mom & Dad lived there for several years .. so I got many tales of their life in Brazil.

Their fondness for  your country was contagious and gave me a fondness for your country
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Excuse me, it's you TIDES foundation shills that have shipped eighty billion dollars in investment and 110,000 good paying resource based jobs to the US and overseas. This costs Canada up to one hundred million dollars a day.

Some people can no afford to live here and don't see a future here for future generations. Shame on us?? SHAME ON YOU.

Anonymous