Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hypothetical question.

Started by Bricktop, October 08, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

If, for our 7th anniversary, it was suggested that we would have a meet-up in, say, Hawaii...would you seriously consider attending and meeting your peers in the flesh, so to speak?

I'm curious is all.

I THINK I'd be in...but cost would be a factor as we're heading to Scotland again.

What about you!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"If, for our 7th anniversary, it was suggested that we would have a meet-up in, say, Hawaii...would you seriously consider attending and meeting your peers in the flesh, so to speak?

I'm curious is all.

I THINK I'd be in...but cost would be a factor as we're heading to Scotland again.

What about you!!!

Probably not. i only travel now at the end of winter to celebrate the end of the drilling season.

Anonymous

I wouldn't be able to afford it either..

My daughter is graduating from high school this year and probably will attend university starting in September..

We may be forced to move to North Dakota....we'll know better in the spring.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"If, for our 7th anniversary, it was suggested that we would have a meet-up in, say, Hawaii...would you seriously consider attending and meeting your peers in the flesh, so to speak?

I'm curious is all.

What about you!!!

Probably not. i only travel now at the end of winter to celebrate the end of the drilling season.

If you'd won that damned lotto, like you PROMISED you would, you wouldn't have to drill no more and could go to Hawaii.

Anonymous

It would be fun watching you lushes get drunk.

Frood

Takes a lot of grog to get me drunk.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Hawaii? Unlikely, but you never know.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Takes a lot of grog to get me drunk.

I have heard you are quite the liquor pig.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Takes a lot of grog to get me drunk.

I have heard you are quite the liquor pig.

So is most of Australia.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Hawaii? Unlikely, but you never know.

Then I'd definitely be there.

Anonymous

I'm curious is all.

What about you!!!

That would be interesting. It would go to a 7-11 and buy Scouse a few cans of budget beer. I could explain to him why skilled immigrants are an economic asset to any nation. Probably be his first time on a plane. Perhaps the first night he hasn't slept in a council flat.

Bricktop

So I guess the Hawaii Hilton is out then.

Erica Mena

I'd go. Just to crack Herman in the head
<t></t>

Blazor

I would meet any of y'all, but aint no way I can afford to fly out to Hawaii lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.