Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Breaking in the new Scarpa's tonight...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 11, 2018, 02:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"If they can handle our cold, snowy winters  that might be a good gift idea for my husband.

So, MEC does carry this brand, as well as other good brands of boots.  You have two MEC's in Calgary, so you are covered!

While not technically a winter boot, they should be able to easily handle a Calgary winter.  It's not like he's going to be wearing them on a Mt. Everest climb.  And as a benefit, they are still an awesome hiking boot in the summer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"If they can handle our cold, snowy winters  that might be a good gift idea for my husband.

So, MEC does carry this brand, as well as other good brands of boots.  You have two MEC's in Calgary, so you are covered!

While not technically a winter boot, they should be able to easily handle a Calgary winter.  It's not like he's going to be wearing them on a Mt. Everest climb.  And as a benefit, they are still an awesome hiking boot in the summer.

I really appreciate this Mel..

I think I might take the C train to their downtown location before Christmas and buy a pair for my husband.

Chuck Bronson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

I really appreciate this Mel..

I think I might take the C train to their downtown location before Christmas and buy a pair for my husband.

If they have them in adult sizes. Mel buys all his clothes in the children's section.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"No problem.  Ever been to an MEC?

Yes sir. Great quality.