The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hillary calls for ratcheting up the incivility, Rand paul says" somebody is going to get killed"

Started by Wazzzup, October 10, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"That is not acceptable to harass them at their residence. Unacceptable. I wish someone would stand up and declare this unacceptable. I wish Trump would.

If he woulda went outside and shot a few shots in the air, I bet they woulda scattered lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Antifa "protest" outside Fox News host Tucker Carlson's house

">

QuoteThe group was chanting threats such as, "Tucker Carlson we will fight, we know where you sleep at night!"

The group of far-left agitators have been knocking on his door — but so far nobody has answered.

According to posts from "Smash Racism DC" — the group is protesting Carlson's coverage of the migrant caravan heading for the US border.

The leftists were also chanting, "No borders! No walls! No USA at all!"

DC Antifa Published the Home Addresses of Tucker Carlson and His Brother — As Well As Ann Coulter, Neil Patel, and Sean Hannity
Is it possible to sue Antifa and their rich prog financiers? The KKK has been successfully sued by their victims of violence.

cc

Now it's being investigated officially as a hate crime

Apparently the mob / thugs ALSO broke into garage and damaged car .. and other objects on property

Wife was hiding in pantry when front door was broken - Fortunately, and I'm sure to the chagrin of the attackers, the 4 kids were not at home to be terrorized

if not antifa, that would make it worse as it would mean others / more  of that persuasion are as violent and COWARDLY as antifa thugs
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

This mob of criminals needs to be rounded up, and gaoled for a minimum of 5 years. Each.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Now it's being investigated officially as a hate crime

Apparently the mob / thugs ALSO broke into garage and damaged car .. and other objects on property

Wife was hiding in pantry when front door was broken - Fortunately, and I'm sure to the chagrin of the attackers, the 4 kids were not at home to be terrorized

if not antifa, that would make it worse as it would mean others / more  of that persuasion are as violent and COWARDLY as antifa thugs

Sue antifa. Crush them and their rich prog sugar daddies.

Bricktop

This type of incident is squarely on the shoulders of Clinton, Waters, Pelosi and other leftists who consistently fail to condemn these rabid ratbags, and in many ways incite, encourage and instigate their cowardly attacks.

Antifa is a consequence of leftist ideology that fails to accept the rule of democratic principles.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"This type of incident is squarely on the shoulders of Clinton, Waters, Pelosi and other leftists who consistently fail to condemn these rabid ratbags, and in many ways incite, encourage and instigate their cowardly attacks.

Antifa is a consequence of leftist ideology that fails to accept the rule of democratic principles.

Antifa should be condemned by all politicians .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"This type of incident is squarely on the shoulders of Clinton, Waters, Pelosi and other leftists who consistently fail to condemn these rabid ratbags, and in many ways incite, encourage and instigate their cowardly attacks.

The GOP has disavowed violence, but the Dementocrats won't.

cc

Right! .. I mean left,  will keep upping the ante to a very very ugly point

In this one, imagine kids and Tucker were home. Good chance we would  be today seeing images of a door with holes through it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Right! .. I mean left,  will keep upping the ante to a very very ugly point

Democrats have a hard time conceding defeat. Look what's happening in Florida.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"What's happening in Florida?

Dems are trying to steal the election.  Same with Arizona

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

And the Democrat candidate for governor of Georgia refuses to concede.

Anonymous

In Florida, all ballots are supposed to be counted within thirty minutes of polls closing. Three days later two heavily blue counties are still finding ballots. Scott and Desantis are having their victories stolen from them by corrupt scumbags like Brenda Snipes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I haven't heard about electoral fraud in Arizona?