Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Well ... Duh!!

Started by cc, October 14, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

[size=150]Transgender cyclist slams 'bigots' after winning world championship[/size]

https://nypost.com/2018/10/16/transgender-cyclist-slams-bigots-after-winning-world-championship/">https://nypost.com/2018/10/16/transgend ... mpionship/">https://nypost.com/2018/10/16/transgender-cyclist-slams-bigots-after-winning-world-championship/

Well, course there can't possibly be a rational reason here for objection--like a person born a man has an unfair strength advantage in women's sports.  No, its got to be bigotry.  :001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

"She told velonews.com she enjoyed no physical advantage over her competitors despite being born a male.

"I think there is absolutely no evidence that I have an unfair advantage," McKinnon said. "People who oppose transgender inclusion in sport put us in the double bind. It's the 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' scenario."

Hmm...yet there IS evidence...

"Strength and muscle characteristics were examined in biceps brachii and vastus lateralis of eight men and eight women. Measurements included motor unit number, size and activation and voluntary strength of the elbow flexors and knee extensors. Fiber areas and type were determined from needle biopsies and muscle areas by computerized tomographical scanning. The women were approximately 52% and 66% as strong as the men in the upper and lower body respectively. "

See how these progtard lies can be so effective.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop""She told velonews.com she enjoyed no physical advantage over her competitors despite being born a male.

"I think there is absolutely no evidence that I have an unfair advantage," McKinnon said. "People who oppose transgender inclusion in sport put us in the double bind. It's the 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' scenario."

Hmm...yet there IS evidence...

"Strength and muscle characteristics were examined in biceps brachii and vastus lateralis of eight men and eight women. Measurements included motor unit number, size and activation and voluntary strength of the elbow flexors and knee extensors. Fiber areas and type were determined from needle biopsies and muscle areas by computerized tomographical scanning. The women were approximately 52% and 66% as strong as the men in the upper and lower body respectively. "

See how these progtard lies can be so effective.
If these people think being a man poses no advantage, then integrate men and women into all sports.  See how that works out.

I always hear from the prgs that antiprogs "don't believe in science".  Well its seems they are the ones rejecting science in this instance.  And they are doing it with something that has far more evidence than global warming.

Bricktop

Progs only believe in the science that supports their idiocy. Which isn't a lot.

Bricktop

This sums up the left.

""We cannot have a woman legally recognized as a trans woman in society, and not be recognized that way in sports," McKinnon said recently. "Focusing on performance advantage is largely irrelevant because this is a rights issue. We shouldn't be worried about trans people taking over the Olympics. We should be worried about their fairness and human rights instead."

The human rights of those who are disadvantaged by the benefits afforded these lunatics doesn't matter. It's the human rights of the mutants that's more important.

Frood

There should be some science behind a rendering where a trans person has no advantage in competing with their desired gender. If that could be done, it's a moot issue.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"There should be some science behind a rendering where a trans person has no advantage in competing with their desired gender. If that could be done, it's a moot issue.

Men trying to compete as women reminds me of the movie, the Ringer with Johnny Knoxville.

Bricktop

Oddly, if what that mutant said was true, the converse would apply, and women who are trans would be competing in, and winning men's events.

Hasn't happened yet.

Thiel

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oddly, if what that mutant said was true, the converse would apply, and women who are trans would be competing in, and winning men's events.

Hasn't happened yet.

And won't happen.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

Of course not. We are accommodating a small, fringe group far too much.