Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

How come the Orientals...

Started by Chuck Bronson, October 14, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You have to have some experiences with MD's. I suspect she was detached from reality and had no idea what she was doing or why.

The guy simply didn't understand he was dealing with a mental illness.

hmmm

ac_umm

Bricktop

Trust me.

We often had to deal with people like that wandering the streets in the middle of the night, waiting for a bus at 3.00am, or calling a cab and not knowing where they need to go. They are mostly harmless and simply in a heightened state of confusion...often for failing to maintain their medication regimen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Trust me.

We often had to deal with people like that wandering the streets in the middle of the night, waiting for a bus at 3.00am, or calling a cab and not knowing where they need to go. They are mostly harmless and simply in a heightened state of confusion...often for failing to maintain their medication regimen.

Ya, lots of them in urban centers.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
">

What happened to send him over the edge like that?

That woman seemed calm.

I was wondering the same thing? Upon watching, she just seemed to keep provoking him.  

She did something to piss him off and proceeded to act like the victim.  I hate people like that.  Just get out of the fuckin car.  Call another uber.

Berry Sweet

I dont believe she had a mental illness....I think shes just a cunt who does shit like this for fun or tries to provoke people so she can sue them.

Sid guy did everything right...just get out of the fuckin car.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
">

That woman seemed calm.

I was wondering the same thing? Upon watching, she just seemed to keep provoking him.  

She did something to piss him off and proceeded to act like the victim.  I hate people like that.  Just get out of the fuckin car.  Call another uber.
If we could see more we could get a better idea.

Odinson

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Odinson"Asian women are called the asian jam lines in here..

Jam lines or honey lines..

So.

So, he wants attention. Joe too.

That's what I gathered. Like a couple of teary eyed kids who've had too much sugar.

And not nearly enough poontang.

Never enough..

Is your wife single?

Berry Sweet

">

That woman seemed calm.

Yeah.  Like what did she say or do to piss him off? Dont record that, but record him being upset. Hes yelling but hes not being physical.  I side with the guy.

Just get out of the car...shes at her destination...shes obviously provoking him and hoping he will hit her so she can sue him...what better place to try do this than I front of a hospital ...

Anonymous

">

That woman seemed calm.

Yeah.  Like what did she say or do to piss him off? Dont record that, but record him being upset. Hes yelling but hes not being physical.  I side with the guy.

Just get out of the car...shes at her destination...shes obviously provoking him and hoping he will hit her so she can sue him...what better place to try do this than I front of a hospital ...
I agree she should get out immediately when he's like that..

But, unless I see more video, the driver really overreacted.

Berry Sweet

">

That woman seemed calm.

I agree she should get out immediately when he's like that..

But, unless I see more video, the driver really overreacted.

No at all.  He did his job and took her to her destination.  Did you really expect him to take her by the hand and guide her?

What would you do in the same situation? Some idiotic woman refusing to get out of your car? Complaining they dont know where they are but they are right where they requested to be?

This guy is working and has other customers waiting...she wasted everyone's time by being a complete fuckin moron.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

That woman seemed calm.

I suspect she was a mental defective, and he did not know how to handle her.

She sounded MD to me.
I suspect the driver was too.

Print
User actions