Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Feminism Is The Collapse Of Western Civilization - Camille Paglia

Started by cc, October 13, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Kurt is a body builder Bricktop, I read about men and women being equally strong in the legs in his pumping iron mags...

so there!!!

ac_razz

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Kurt is a body builder Bricktop, I read about men and women being equally strong in the legs in his pumping iron mags...

so there!!!

ac_razz

Kurt?

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Can't disagree.

She was so knowledgeable, she could even shoot her own mouth off.

:laugh:

Very knowledgeable.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Husband... otherwise known as, "Pain in the neck"

haha.

Of course, thank you caskur.

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"Kurt is a body builder Bricktop, I read about men and women being equally strong in the legs in his pumping iron mags...

so there!!!

ac_razz

And I am a qualified fitness instructor.

Women's muscular capacity is typically around 70% of men...with some variations. This is simply down to size. Women's muscles are smaller than men's.

Of course, women can increase muscular capacity to equal a man's who's muscles are normal...but if both male and female muscles are equally developed, then women are around 70% less strong than men, give or take.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

so there!!!

ac_razz

And I am a qualified fitness instructor.

Women's muscular capacity is typically around 70% of men...with some variations. This is simply down to size. Women's muscles are smaller than men's.

Of course, women can increase muscular capacity to equal a man's who's muscles are normal...but if both male and female muscles are equally developed, then women are around 70% less strong than men, give or take.

LOL... so you think a 6' woman's legs are 70% less strong than a 6' man's legs?

I can assure you that's not true.
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "caskur"
LOL... so you think a 6' woman's legs are 70% less strong than a 6' man's legs?

I can assure you that's not true.

I can assure you it is true.

VPD had a cop, I think his name was Todd...

He was a man, and he was essentially known as the 'shit kicker.'  When other members were in situations where brute force and physical strength may be necessary (which in policing happens quite often), they would often request Todd to the scene.

He could smash skulls with his fists, with his baton, and take numerous hits and smashings to himself also, without blinking an eye.

He was like a Sherman Tank.  You wouldn't normally request Todd, nor a Sherman Tank, but when you really needed one, he was available on the roster.

Females aren't built for that strength, nor could they take the abuse.

Facts are facts.

When your ass is getting beaten to within an inch of your life, they would call in Todd, and NOT Mary...

caskur

I hate arguing but the mags informed me the bottom half of men and wmen is the same strength potential... only the top half differs but if you guys want to stay delusional, who am I to argue?

Just know if you run into my fist, my full fat body weight will be behind it...

">
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

We can all work out, and become stronger...

The fact of the matter is, is that the average male can easily overpower the average female.

Get used to this fact.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I hate arguing but the mags informed me the bottom half of men and wmen is the same strength potential... only the top half differs but if you guys want to stay delusional, who am I to argue?

">

I've seen women at the gym in my building press 285 kilos with their legs.

caskur

yes so BT saying women are weaker, it is true but only their upper body...

My original claim (and only because I leaned it from pumping iron mags) men and women are equally strong in the legs or lower body.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I've posted the scientific evidence to the contrary in another thread.

Don't argue with me...argue with the author.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"I hate arguing but the mags informed me the bottom half of men and wmen is the same strength potential... only the top half differs but if you guys want to stay delusional, who am I to argue?

">

I've seen women at the gym in my building press 285 kilos with their legs.
 ac_wot

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"I've posted the scientific evidence to the contrary in another thread.

Don't argue with me...argue with the author.

If I'm attacked, I'm going to drop to the floor, pull the assailent down with me, wrap my fat legs around his head, twist and break his neck...

I love how men underestimate women.

70% less strong? ...

my eye!
- Andy Warhol