The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Feminism Is The Collapse Of Western Civilization - Camille Paglia

Started by cc, October 13, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I've posted the scientific evidence to the contrary in another thread.

Don't argue with me...argue with the author.

If I'm attacked, I'm going to drop to the floor, pull the assailent down with me, wrap my fat legs around his head, twist and break his neck...

I love how men underestimate women.

70% less strong? ...

my eye!

Just curious, is pepper spray or bear spray as some people call it here, legal in Australia?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No.

No weapon is legal.

Except Caskur's legs, obviously.

Bears, wolverines, and mountain lions aren't a problem in Austrailia, so I guess there' no need.

Bricktop

Well, there's sharks, snakes, crocodiles, spiders, deadly fish, giant lizards, lethal ants and stupid tourists.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I've posted the scientific evidence to the contrary in another thread.

If I'm attacked, I'm going to drop to the floor, pull the assailent down with me, wrap my fat legs around his head, twist and break his neck...

70% less strong? ...

my eye!

Just curious, is pepper spray or bear spray as some people call it here, legal in Australia?

Nothing is legal... apparently we must all stand around and let ourselves be raped killed.

Of course like other stupid laws they make, no sane person is going to obey them.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"No.

No weapon is legal.

Except Caskur's legs, obviously.

Bears, wolverines, and mountain lions aren't a problem in Austrailia, so I guess there' no need.

At the top end of Australia they've allowed Crocs to go from 3,000 to a hundred thousand and so poor farmers are really at serious risk of being eaten by them... So in some parts of Australia, gun laws don't really work.

We have just as many gun deaths in Australia as anywhere else but we have ZERO mass killings since the ban. That is all we can brag about.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Not true.

We have fewer than New Zealand, half that of Canada and a TENTH of the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Anonymous

70% less strong? ...

my eye!

Nothing is legal... apparently we must all stand around and let ourselves be raped killed.

Of course like other stupid laws they make, no sane person is going to obey them.

There is a hunting culture in Australia and New Zealand.

Bricktop

Not so much. In rural areas some go hunting rabbits. But most of our fauna is protected now, and there's not many introduced species to hunt. Most feral species are either too big (camels, water buffalo), or survive in remote areas (goats).

Australia is not a good hunting environment...which is good. Killing animals for fun is dumb.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not so much. In rural areas some go hunting rabbits. But most of our fauna is protected now, and there's not many introduced species to hunt. Most feral species are either too big (camels, water buffalo), or survive in remote areas (goats).

Australia is not a good hunting environment...which is good. Killing animals for fun is dumb.

I would think water buffalo would be prime game for hunters that can afford it.

Bricktop

They weigh well over a tonne, and are hard to kill. They also tend to herd in watery areas which are hard going for humans. I think there is some Asian market for their meat, but it's just too hard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"They weigh well over a tonne, and are hard to kill. They also tend to herd in watery areas which are hard going for humans. I think there is some Asian market for their meat, but it's just too hard.

I am surprised there isn't a tourist industry around hunting water buffalo. Unless the meat is as tough as you say. Canadian bison are about the same size. They are delicious.

Bricktop

Too hard to harvest...you have to kill them...usually knee deep in water and mud...then take them out of the bush before dressing them (not allowed to dress in the bush).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Too hard to harvest...you have to kill them...usually knee deep in water and mud...then take them out of the bush before dressing them (not allowed to dress in the bush).

That's what winches are for.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Too hard to harvest...you have to kill them...usually knee deep in water and mud...then take them out of the bush before dressing them (not allowed to dress in the bush).

Have you ever tried wild game Bricktop?