Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Feminism Is The Collapse Of Western Civilization - Camille Paglia

Started by cc, October 13, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

You have to attach the winch to something!!!

Can't get vehicles in there.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.swaindestinations.com%2Faustralia%2Fimages%2Flodging%2Fwildman-wilderness-lodge%2FWater_Buffalo.jpg&u=https://www.swaindestinations.com/australia/images/lodging/wildman-wilderness-lodge/Water_Buffalo.jpg">

You can't walk in those wetlands, let alone hunt.

And where there's water in the north, there are big toothy reptiles...

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not so much. In rural areas some go hunting rabbits. But most of our fauna is protected now, and there's not many introduced species to hunt. Most feral species are either too big (camels, water buffalo), or survive in remote areas (goats).

Australia is not a good hunting environment...which is good. Killing animals for fun is dumb.

I hate hunters and my husband hates them more.

I completely understand culling and a need for it but Kurt and I think people who love hunting are sick in the head.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not true.

We have fewer than New Zealand, half that of Canada and a TENTH of the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate">//https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Sorry my post was slightly misleading... I meant we have just as much gun crime post-gun laws as pre-gun laws. The stats are on the net.

Our laws (which I agree with btw) have only changed mass killings or potential rather.

I like the fact I can go to the shops and the car I park next to is unlikely to be carrying a gun.

Anyway, they find more creative ways of terrorizing... mowing down a crowd with a car is the new effective weapon.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Not so much. In rural areas some go hunting rabbits. But most of our fauna is protected now, and there's not many introduced species to hunt. Most feral species are either too big (camels, water buffalo), or survive in remote areas (goats).

Australia is not a good hunting environment...which is good. Killing animals for fun is dumb.

I completely understand culling and a need for it but Kurt and I think people who love hunting are sick in the head.

It's a little different here in Western Canada..

We have many large game animals, deer, elk, moose, pronghorns besides game birds like ring necked pheasant and ruffed grouse..

We live in a city with a population of 1.3 million, but we know people that hunt and they have given us samples of wild meat..

Hunting is accepted by most people here.

Bricktop

Our laws (which I agree with btw) have only changed mass killings or potential rather.

Only?

I'd call that a win.

Anything that makes our community safer is a good thing.

Thiel

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's a little different here in Western Canada..

We have many large game animals, deer, elk, moose, pronghorns besides game birds like ring necked pheasant and ruffed grouse..

We live in a city with a population of 1.3 million, but we know people that hunt and they have given us samples of wild meat..

Hunting is accepted by most people here.

Even most liberals in Western Canada grudgingly accept hunting.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

So, it's OK to hunt Western Canadians?

How can you tell them apart from Eastern Canadians?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So, it's OK to hunt Western Canadians?

They are Trudeau supporters. They have better hair.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"So, it's OK to hunt Western Canadians?

They are Trudeau supporters. They have better hair.

Just like JOE.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"So it's OK to hunt Joe?

I'm not sure who is the predator and who is the prey with JOE.

ac_umm

cc

Answer. He tries to be predator (troll)  ... but he's so uninformed and biased to reason that he  always ends up prey for other posters
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Answer. He tries to be predator (troll)  ... but he's so uninformed and biased to reason that he  always ends up prey for other posters

That may be his objective.