The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Feminism Is The Collapse Of Western Civilization - Camille Paglia

Started by cc, October 13, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Good point. Attention seekers seek attention .... and ANY reaction is attention
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Good point. Attention seekers seek attention .... and ANY reaction is attention

I noticed that today.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "caskur"
Our laws (which I agree with btw) have only changed mass killings or potential rather.

Only?

I'd call that a win.

Anything that makes our community safer is a good thing.

Well it's not safer, it worse than ever because we have a serious, serious drug problem and we've imported a shitload of no-gooders. It was recipe for disaster.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Why does this caskur person have a profile picture which looks like a goat with a mullet wig and wearing sunnies?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Our laws (which I agree with btw) have only changed mass killings or potential rather.

Only?

I'd call that a win.

Well it's not safer, it worse than ever because we have a serious, serious drug problem and we've imported a shitload of no-gooders. It was recipe for disaster.

Illegal drug related crime is increasing?

cc

Another first for me

First time I've had a thread hijacked by a water buffalo

ac_smile

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why does this caskur person have a profile picture which looks like a goat with a mullet wig and wearing sunnies?

Gee...Caskur, does that infantile slur remind you of someone you know?

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Another first for me

First time I've had a thread hijacked by a water buffalo

ac_smile

It's an AUSTRALIAN water buffalo.

cc

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Only?

I'd call that a win.

Illegal drug related crime is increasing?

Yes  and very petty crime too... A tourist was bashed at a popular iconic beach yesterday because she wouldn't give two thugs a cigarette...

A cigarette is about $1.50 each... <<< that isn't rare in Australia. That is commonplace. Cigarettes are $25 for a packet of 20 cigs. People on the dole can't afford them so they rob people with violence for a lousy cigarette..

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/10/22/20/17/iranian-tourist-bashed-on-perth-beach-over-cigarettes">https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/ ... cigarettes">https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/10/22/20/17/iranian-tourist-bashed-on-perth-beach-over-cigarettes
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

And let me guess...the offenders names were Karpinyeri, or Rigby, or Rioli...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And let me guess...the offenders names were Karpinyeri, or Rigby, or Rioli...

:confused1:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Common aboriginal surnames.

Here it's Cardinal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Common aboriginal surnames.

Ah, I see..

I thought they would have Anglo family names.