Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I bought a lavendar beer tonight...

Started by Berry Sweet, October 13, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Just keep in mind I dont care about my grammar...esp more so right now...I caught my kids cold...

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

I'm hungry.  I want a healthy soup but I dont want to make it.

Berry Sweet

I could go to Tim Hortons but they may fuck up my order and then not speak English...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I could go to Tim Hortons but they may fuck up my order and then not speak English...

They will fuck up  your order and they won't speak English.

Anonymous

Berry gave me an idea;  lavender barrel wash. I'll be richer than Carlos Slim.

Berry Sweet

You can even make lavendar pretzels to go with the lavendar barrel wash.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I could go to Tim Hortons but they may fuck up my order and then not speak English...

They will fuck up  your order and they won't speak English.

Yes they will.  It's the reason why I dont go there anymore.  They have fucked up my order too many times at multiple locations...and then pretend not to notice me when I tell them the order is way wrong.  Or pretend they dont speal English.  They make shitty coffee anyway.  I dont blame that guy in new west who poured the ice cap all over the counter and knocked off the register....its about time someone made a statement.  They have a warrant out for hous arrest tho. .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"You can even make lavendar pretzels to go with the lavendar barrel wash.

I can see it now. Herman's lavender barrel wash and pretzels. For upper crust rednecks.

Bricktop

Oh, that will go down BIIIIIG at the gay bars.

Berry Sweet

Take advantage of it now! LGBTQ whatever it's called is big right now...make your money while it's hot!!

Bricktop

Just don't send me a sample...it has all the appeal of whipped cream on prime steak.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just don't send me a sample...it has all the appeal of whipped cream on prime steak.

https://steamusercontent-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/886505558022160446/237AEC6769B6A624CF72AF6578F4508DDDE79DAE/">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, that will go down BIIIIIG at the gay bars.

Maybe there are some gay rednecks.