Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

There is NO such thing as a "moderate" Islamic country

Started by Bricktop, October 13, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Still, it has the best infrastructure, wildlife parks and some of  the best beaches in South East Asia.

Singapore's infrastructure is vastly superior.

But Malaysia would run second ahead of other SE Asian countries.

Malaysia is extremely corrupt. Especially at local district level, where planning permissions are effectively bought from the local mayor.

Try bribing a police officer in Singapore and you're in a cell in minutes.

That goes without saying..

Singapore is vastly superior to Canada too..

I should've said after the obvious number one, SIngapore.

Chuck Bronson

If all those Chink nations are so fucking superior, why the FUCK am I being taken over by Chinks here in Vancouver?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"If all those Chink nations are so fucking superior, why the FUCK am I being taken over by Chinks here in Vancouver?

Why did Spain, Britiain and France take over so much of the world.

@realAzhyaAryola

To the Literate Cashews, I don't care what your excuses are but please always remember that the correct spelling is always and forever

[size=200]Philippines[/size]

I know this. Thank you. Come again. Carry on.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"To the Literate Cashews, I don't care what your excuses are but please always remember that the correct spelling is always and forever

[size=200]Philippines[/size]

I know this. Thank you. Come again. Carry on.

Spelling nazi.

Bricktop

We are everywhere...we cannot have jewish inspired illiteracy poisoning the minds of young cashews...

@realAzhyaAryola

That is right. Don't make me come up with a final solution.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

I think Scouse has already done that.

He wants to turn Liverpool into a concentration camp...it will improve the real estate value there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think Scouse has already done that.

He wants to turn Liverpool into a concentration camp...it will improve the real estate value there.

:roll:

Bricktop

Update:

The body has been located.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5852478050001">//https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5852478050001

Now watch the bullshit flow from the mouths of muslims.

The West should sever ALL ties with this murderous and barbaric regime.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Update:

The body has been located.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5852478050001">//https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_5852478050001

Now watch the bullshit flow from the mouths of muslims.

The West should sever ALL ties with this murderous and barbaric regime.

There will be no economic sanctions. There will be no cancelling of arms sales to the kingdom.

Bricktop

"Greatness" is not about pushing your weight around.

Sometimes, to be great, you need to act justly, even if it costs you.

America's international reputation is that it acts on principle, so long as it doesn't cost a buck...or better, makes a buck.

If Trump is true to his word, he will do what is right. If not, America is still the international buffoon that only acts in its own financial interest, and justice is secondary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop""Greatness" is not about pushing your weight around.

America's international reputation is that it acts on principle, so long as it doesn't cost a buck...or better, makes a buck.

If Trump is true to his word, he will do what is right. If not, America is still the international buffoon that only acts in its own financial interest, and justice is secondary.

Trump won't, Trudeau won't , Macron won't and nor will the prm's of Norway and Sweden.

Bricktop

The Saudi's will sacrifice some functionaries and say they were rogue agents and everyone will nod their heads and continue the charade.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop""Greatness" is not about pushing your weight around.

Trump won't, Trudeau won't , Macron won't and nor will the prm's of Norway and Sweden.

Donald Trump and Justin Trudeau have already said they won't halt arms deals.