Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Bricktop

Started by Erica Mena, October 16, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Kylie is a controversial character...much in the same mold as I. We endear to some, aggravate others. I think she's a little more fractious than I, so needs a little re-assurance that she can join in here and be accepted, warts and all.

She will put some noses out of joint, perhaps...but she can also make for some interesting discussions. She ain't dumb. I can vouch for that. But she IS a lot more sensitive than she wants people to know.

All in her mini mini-mind. She is hyper=sensitive. However, nobody really notices her.

Sorry, Mel and fleabag, you won't get the affirmation you seek on a forum.

Bricktop

I think ONE of them knows that.

The other has no clue. He's psychotic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think ONE of them knows that.

The other has no clue. He's psychotic.

They're both nuts.

Bricktop

Like I said, she knows that.

He doesn't. He thinks he's perfectly sane and it's the rest of the world that's fucked up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Like I said, she knows that.

He doesn't. He thinks he's perfectly sane and it's the rest of the world that's fucked up.

Mel is the biggest mental case on the webz.

Bricktop

True indeed.

He is seriously in need of professional help.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Like I said, she knows that.

Mel is the biggest mental case on the webz.

He tops the charts alright

Chuck Bronson

Oh look!  I made the comments again, by guess who?  The Tri-Fecta...  I hardly even post here anymore, because of the faggotry I experience here...

Two fucking past their prime hags!  Why is it always past their prime hags?

One likes Injun murderers, and the other is a Chink that likes Nigger Dick!

I don't lean on them, and hardly even post here anymore, but it is odd that people just can't give up The Ace!  

Even Bricktop can't...  He's like Oscar...  A male who claims to be straight, but unlike all the other normal straight male posters, he likes The Ace a little too much too!   :sad:

Can't blame the hags here though...  They caught a glimpse of my fine, toned ass, and now they are angry and bitter that their lives are what they are...

Hum-drum and boring...  Unlike The Ace!

Stay Jelly, hags & fags!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Kylie is a controversial character...much in the same mold as I. We endear to some, aggravate others. I think she's a little more fractious than I, so needs a little re-assurance that she can join in here and be accepted, warts and all.

She will put some noses out of joint, perhaps...but she can also make for some interesting discussions. She ain't dumb. I can vouch for that. But she IS a lot more sensitive than she wants people to know.

I like Kylie. A damned good maid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

All in her mini mini-mind. She is hyper=sensitive. However, nobody really notices her.

Sorry, Mel and fleabag, you won't get the affirmation you seek on a forum.

There is a mob mentality on this forum. It's no wonder some people are turned off by us.

Bricktop

On the other hand, most people like us.

Third Rail is on it's last legs.

Expect more refugees seeking asylum at our border.

Thiel

Welcome back Kylie Jenner.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"Welcome back Kylie Jenner.

That is what I like to see Thiel.

ac_smile

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"On the other hand, most people like us.

Third Rail is on it's last legs.

Expect more refugees seeking asylum at our border.

About that

I have something to show u in private
<t></t>

Bricktop

Oh, great.

THAT is going to start rumours.