Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

I know what I'm getting Berry for Xmas.

Started by Bricktop, October 17, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fart appreciation is big in the fag community, aswell as scat.... ask Thiel.

Is there anybody you don't have a problem with. I mean besides your dead bf Hitler.

You live in a very small world.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Bullshit...you love farting.

I do love to fart.

Who doesnt love the expulsion relief of a gaseous fart? Spells relief.

Its even better if you know they are silent and deadly....supermarket isle or chapters style.....guff n leave...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I do love to fart.

Its even better if you know they are silent and deadly....supermarket isle or chapters style.....guff n leave...

:beurk:

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop""Hitler had suffered from digestive problems his entire life. Since childhood he'd been prone to crippling, painful stomach cramps during times of emotional distress. By the time he reached his early 40s, the cramping had become more frequent, often accompanied by violent attacks of farting, along with alternating bouts of constipation and diarrhea.

The farting attacks are one of the reasons Hitler ostensibly became a vegetarian in the early 1930s: He didn't trust doctors, so rather than seek professional help for his condition he tried to treat it himself by eliminating meat, rich foods, milk, and butter from his diet in favor of raw and cooked vegetables and whole grains."

I bet you can relate to that huh old timer?  :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Fart appreciation is big in the fag community, aswell as scat.... ask Thiel.

Is there anybody you don't have a problem with. I mean besides your dead bf Hitler.

It's true though, homos are into that sort of thing more than straight people.

Anyway, why do you and certain others appear to take issue with me poking fun at the guy? Is he one of the protected untouchables on here now?  :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Anyway, why do you and certain others appear to take issue with me poking fun at the guy? Is he one of the protected untouchables on here now?  :001_rolleyes:

iI's not about Thiel,,

He's busy with his business and doesn't drop by that often..

But, it's a change from calling us Jews.

Blazor

I do love to fart.

I know right! Im crop dusting the office right now lol. Its payback for the times the supervisor did the same  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I do love to fart.

I know right! Im crop dusting the office right now lol. Its payback for the times the supervisor did the same  :laugh:

No offense Blazor, but I'm glad I don't work with you.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I do love to fart.

Lol, I dont "normally" crop dust, but the fucker has done it to me, its only fair that I get my revenge lol. Unfortunately he hasnt come through yet lol. Also I can only do it in the morning, after I poop its all just air that comes out. I had pinto beans last night  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I do love to fart.

Lol, I dont "normally" crop dust, but the fucker has done it to me, its only fair that I get my revenge lol. Unfortunately he hasnt come through yet lol. Also I can only do it in the morning, after I poop its all just air that comes out. I had pinto beans last night :laugh:

I saw that in another thread.

Thiel

I looked up coprophilia.

A study of 164 males in Finland from two SM clubs[4] found that 18.2% had engaged in coprophilia; 3% as a sadist, 6.1% as a masochist, and 9.1% as both. 18% of heterosexuals and 17% of homosexuals in the study pool had tried coprophilia, showing no statistically significant difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia

And no, I am not into that at all.
gay, conservative and proud

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

iI's not about Thiel,,

He's busy with his business and doesn't drop by that often..

But, it's a change from calling us Jews.

As you are fully aware, the only person I have accused of being Jewish is CC, another one of your favourites.  :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "Thiel"

I looked up coprophilia.

A study of 164 males in Finland from two SM clubs[4] found that 18.2% had engaged in coprophilia; 3% as a sadist, 6.1% as a masochist, and 9.1% as both. 18% of heterosexuals and 17% of homosexuals in the study pool had tried coprophilia, showing no statistically significant difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophilia

And no, I am not into that at all.

Wikipedia is extremely PC, so I wouldn't rely on those statistics being totally accurate.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan