The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Canadians among world's biggest debtors-we owe $1.71 for every dollar of disposable income

Started by Anonymous, October 25, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"When one factors home loans at prices today, maybe it's not too bad? Many mortgages are in the 100s of $1000

We know so many people with a mortgage, car payments, and credit card debt they can't afford..

And they have good jobs.

Cause they dont live within their means.  They all want, want, want...spend, spend, spend.

Just because a person makes good money doesnt mean they should buy up everything cause "they can afford it".....I too know people like this....I dont like hearing about their debt problems...they did that to themselves and it's no ones fault but their own.

Some people have a hard time waiting and saving for something..

It's always cheaper that way.

That's the problem.  They want it right now.  It like it's a big competition or something.   All these people I see everyday in their flashy cars, Starbucks coffee and dressed to the nines...none of them actually own a single thing they have, they're still paying for it.  It's quite hilarious really.

It's irresponsible and immature.

Theres no shortage of these kinds of people.

I once saw a video of this guy...he was a teller at a bank...he was explaining two kinds of people, and it's TRUE....first kind is the person in the new hot car dressed to the nines, but have nothing in their bank account and have massive debt....the second kind is the person who drives and older car and dressed like a regular person, and actually has a savings, some of them have millions, youd never guess.   That's being smart.

I'd like to see  that video.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Debt is slavery.

And who doesnt have any?

We are all slaves we just dont realize it.  The dumbest ones are the ones who think they are the shit with their frivolous crap.   I swear more and more people today are losing brain cells by the second...

Anonymous

And who doesnt have any?

We are all slaves we just dont realize it.  The dumbest ones are the ones who think they are the shit with their frivolous crap.   I swear more and more people today are losing brain cells by the second...

There is smart debt( a reasonable mortgage) and stupid debt(electronics, furniture, trips etc).

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

And who doesnt have any?

There is smart debt( a reasonable mortgage) and stupid debt(electronics, furniture, trips etc).

Oh yes, the dumbest ones...there are many...credit cards filled with dumb shit like you posted....I once looked at a cousin Visa statement (he lives to spend) so many ridiculous purchases, even a purchase at 711 for a dollar...wtf!?!  Just rack it right up hey??

Having home is a good investment but not all people are smart enough about it...they want everything lavish and pick a house or mortgage beyond their means...I've known of people to screw up really badly and start using their credit cards to make mortgage payments, eventually maxing out all their credit cards.  Real winners fer ser.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

And who doesnt have any?

Oh yes, the dumbest ones...there are many...credit cards filled with dumb shit like you posted....I once looked at a cousin Visa statement (he lives to spend) so many ridiculous purchases, even a purchase at 711 for a dollar...wtf!?!  Just rack it right up hey??

Having home is a good investment but not all people are smart enough about it...they want everything lavish and pick a house or mortgage beyond their means...I've known of people to screw up really badly and start using their credit cards to make mortgage payments, eventually maxing out all their credit cards.  Real winners fer ser.

People should buy as much home as they can afford.