Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Odinson, where do you live in Finland

Started by Thiel, October 17, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

No argument there.

Have your say. But I note that SB agrees with you on many issues.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No argument there.

He is opposed to carbon taxes and expensive green energy scams. They both take a toll on family budgets.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"No argument there.

He is opposed to carbon taxes and expensive green energy scams. They both take a toll on family budgets.

The Seoul brother aint the enemy.

Odinson

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Odinson, you're cheating on me ?!

I´m sorry babe but you aint giving me enough pussy..  ac_biggrin

Maybe Thiel will, or vice versa.

Maybe you..

I´ll lay you on my finest reindeer and bear skins..

Hows about it lady..

:fgj(4):

You haven't got the balls to meet old Thiel let alone a gal. You are on every forum on the webz all day, every frickin day begging for attention. Worse than an old hound dog trying to impress it's master.

Stop humping my leg..

Man up..  :laugh:

At least you don't deny you are scared of women.  That is a start and you are welcome little man. Now, take the next step and see a shrink. Social assistance will pay because you can't.

You dont have to fear anything when have nothing to lose.  :laugh:

Maybe Thiel can help  you find a job..

If you get a job, maybe you can finally get a girlfriend..

There is a world beyond forums you know.

I employ people, but I am not offering to meet Odinson to offer him a job. Just a friendly chat over beer or coffee.

If Odinson's messages were working at the time, I would not have posted this. Thanks for fixing that. I will send him a pm.

Odinson will never meet anyone. It's a character that exists only in cyberspace.

You are just jealous..

I´m a normal dude from nordiclands.. And thats pretty much what I´ve described..

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"About as normal as a $7 note.

And about as real. Odinson will never meet Thiel in person or anyone else. Which is funny since Thiel is probably the only person on any forum who hasn't called out odinson's fake persona.

Odinson

The place he is gonna visit is 500km away..

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"About as normal as a $7 note.

I´am normal..

Normal looking and behaving ostrobothnian hillbilly. ac_biggrin

Thiel

Quote from: "Odinson"The place he is gonna visit is 500km away..

Is there a train? If I can arrange a few days off while I'm there, I wouldn't mind a side trip.
gay, conservative and proud

Odinson

Is there a train? If I can arrange a few days off while I'm there, I wouldn't mind a side trip.

Yeah..

The track goes through this city.

Thiel

Yeah..

The track goes through this city.

Take a look at your private messages. I will give you updates on my trip.
gay, conservative and proud

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
It's also very telling how you chose to attack me rather than IHJ who also doesn't like your favourite little pet eater.

It's comments like that that causes Fash to roll her eyes at you. That and calling Seoulbro gay all the time followed by an lol.

I don't like Seoulbro because he is a conservative capitalist prog. Thiel is like that too, but he is pretty down to earth. You can talk with Thiel.  Seoulbro is blatantly condescending towards working people.

Stick to attacking his views and leave the school yard crap at the bike racks.

Jesus lighten up ffs, sounds like you need back on the wagon for a while...

Seems like some 'humour' is tolerated on here and other kinds aren't. Seoul-cuck does his weak ass trolling and is hailed as a comedy genius, whereas when I do it I'm branded immature. You can't have it both ways, either this is a serious board for adult discussions or it's a borderline flame forum. This trend where certain posters are cheered on for trolling and others are vilified for the same behaviour is extremely detrimental to the board and can quite easily drive people away.

Anonymous

It's also very telling how you chose to attack me rather than IHJ who also doesn't like your favourite little pet eater.

It's comments like that that causes Fash to roll her eyes at you. That and calling Seoulbro gay all the time followed by an lol.

I don't like Seoulbro because he is a conservative capitalist prog. Thiel is like that too, but he is pretty down to earth. You can talk with Thiel.  Seoulbro is blatantly condescending towards working people.

Stick to attacking his views and leave the school yard crap at the bike racks.

Jesus lighten up ffs, sounds like you need back on the wagon for a while...

Seems like some 'humour' is tolerated on here and other kinds aren't. Seoul-cuck does his weak ass trolling and is hailed as a comedy genius, whereas when I do it I'm branded immature. You can't have it both ways, either this is a serious board for adult discussions or it's a borderline flame forum. This trend where certain posters are cheered on for trolling and others are vilified for the same behaviour is extremely detrimental to the board and can quite easily drive people away.

That was light.

I can't stand SB and I'm bored out of my mind with the repetitive school yard name calling.

Haven't you got anything else. Like anything. Conservative progs should be easy targets for funny abuse.

Aryan

Sorry, but I'm not here for your entertainment and personal amusement, if you don't like what I write it's tough shit I'm afraid.