Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Odinson, where do you live in Finland

Started by Thiel, October 17, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sorry, but I'm not here for your entertainment and personal amusement, if you don't like what I write it's tough shit I'm afraid.

But, you try, and that was IHJ's point in case you missed it.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Try what?

I guess you are not naturally funny like Bricktop and Seoul are..

I'm not a naturally funny person either.

Aryan

No shit.......

Bricktop has his moments, but Seoul-cuck funny? You're either trolling or have been necking the communion wine again while the vicar isn't looking.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Try what?

I guess you are not naturally funny like Bricktop and Seoul are..

Brick is comical, but me, not so much.  Having a comedy relief like Scouse around just make it appear that way.

Odinson

I sometimes laugh at Bricktops jokes..

Seoulbro is not a funny man...

He is a book keeper and they are very cerebral, unfunny folk.

Aryan

Try telling that to Fash, although the Asians do tend to stick together on here.

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Try telling that to Fash, although the Asians do tend to stick together on here.

They have their own little clique.. And they laugh at each others jokes.

Anonymous

Fash, SL, the shutterbug guy, Prissy, Zetsu are great. SB is a money grubbing prog.

The attention whoring trolls on the other hand are all a waste of time. :negative:

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Try telling that to Fash, although the Asians do tend to stick together on here.

Yeah, that's upto to them I guess but when you call them out on it they deny it and accuse you of being paranoid.  :2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

And the only time people laugh at anything you post is when you post pictures of yourself that are not you.

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

And the only time people laugh at anything you post is when you post pictures of yourself that are not you.

To me it seems that you find my picture so intimidating that you go into denial..

Bricktop

Wait.

Are you jackanapes accusing me of being flippant!!!

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimg0.etsystatic.com%2F018%2F0%2F5908327%2Fil_570xN.478172114_2z82.jpg&f=1">.

Anonymous

To me it seems that you find my picture so intimidating that you go into denial..

I think your little glasses look kind of cute.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think your little glasses look kind of cute.

I wonder if he will wear them when Thiel visits him in his tiny apartment. :laugh3: