Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Scouse will be suicidal; DNA Tests Reveal Hitler's Jewish and African Roots

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Is that therapeutic too?

It doesn't even taste good.

Jigaboos like Scouse like it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"The Fuhrer 'would not have been happy' to learn he was more Berber tribesman than Aryan superman.

Geneticists identify groups of chromosomes called haplogroups, 'genetic fingerprints' that define populations.

According to Mulders, Hitler's dominant haplogroup, E1b1b, is relatively rare in Western Europe - but strongest in some 25 percent of Greeks and Sicilians, who apparently acquired the genes from Africa: Between 50 percent and 80 percent of North Africans share Hitler's dominant group, which is especially prevalent among in the Berber tribes of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, and Somalis.

More surprising still, perhaps, is that Hitler's second most dominant haplogroup is the most common in Ashkenazi Jews.

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/1.5104559">https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/1.5104559

I also heard he was gay. But, nazis were fairly open minded about homosexuality. For their time anyway.

cc

That's true. In fact there is documentation that the head twat himself had a male jewish lover for years  ... and as he got power had him done away with because it was counter the jew conspiracy narrative he made up and used to ride to power

Tell today's hokey followers of convenience that  .. . then stand back for reaction

They want things to be the way they want them to be :laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That's true. In fact there is documentation that the head twat himself had a male jewish lover for years  ... and as he got power had him done away with because it was counter the jew conspiracy narrative he made up and used to ride to power

Tell today's hokey followers of convenience that  .. . then stand back for reaction

That revelation about Hitler would not surprise me. They were full of contradictions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "cc"That's true. In fact there is documentation that the head twat himself had a male jewish lover for years  ... and as he got power had him done away with because it was counter the jew conspiracy narrative he made up and used to ride to power

That revelation about Hitler would not surprise me. They were full of contradictions.

The nazis did contradict themselves all the time. So did the Stalinist commies.

cc

Quote from: "Herman"

True. A mess of contradictions

That's what makes today's wannabees so hilarious to watch spout off.

They follow "what they think" is an ideology and all its nuances  "strictly" ... not from a position of reality, rather from a position of what they think it was.

Utube was not there when it happened, so today's Utubers parrot a filtered view .. a filtered view that is taken by wannabees as gospel.

Why do they take it as gospel? Because it's ALL they know (or rather, think they know)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Herman"

True. A mess of contradictions

That's what makes today's wannabees so hilarious to watch spout off.

They follow "what they think" is an ideology and all its nuances  "strictly" ... not from a position of reality, rather from a position of what they think it was.

Utube was not there when it happened, so today's Utubers parrot a filtered view .. a filtered view that is taken by wannabees as gospel.

Why do they take it as gospel? Because it's ALL they know (or rather, think they know)

Oh I know. Utube is their pulpit. Not that many of them. And most are kids.

Aryan

This 2010 Jewish propaganda piece has been debunked several times, do your research ffs...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"This 2010 Jewish propaganda piece has been debunked several times, do your research ffs...

What has been debunked? That Ashkenazis are genetically European or that your favourite dictator was not so European?

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The claim that Hitler was riddled with Jewish ancestry.

He was more North African/Arabic than Ashkenazi Jewish.

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, he really looked it.  :icon_wink:

He looked Southern European.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah, he really looked it.  :icon_wink:

He looked Southern European.

He looked like a sand nog faggot.

Aryan

Glass houses Herman, you're not particularly European looking yourself..... in fact you'd quite easily pass as a Chechen or other fair skinned muslim.  :laugh3: