News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Byzantine Empire (Ever heard of it?)

Started by Aryan, October 24, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"According to Mullins it was Ezra Pound who set him on the course of research that led to his writing The Secrets of The Federal Reserve

During that time, Pound was in the  St. Elizabeth's Hospital for the Mentally Ill

In 1950 he helped Senator Joseph McCarthy in making claims about Communist Party funding sources.[9] He later stated that he believed McCarthy had "started to turn the tide against world communism"

I'm sure it will keep getting get funnier around here if our lovable Liverpool Lollipop sticks around a while

Perhaps now is a good time for you to state your views on that Jewish cash-cow known as the Federal Reserve...

Should it be abolished or allowed to carry on fleecing the American tax payer?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Dude needs to learn to check his sources.

Give Scouse a break. Until he posted this, he thought Constantinople was a condition cured by laxatives.

:MG_216:

cc

Maybe you would explain it to him. I was laffin too hard to type

'sides, seems to me it's self-explanatory

Now he's trying to change course from Byzantine to the "Fed" ffs ... not lettin him skipper any of my ships

Well, it's time to indulge my psychopath curiosity  .... Mr Mercedes is on (series from Stephen King novel)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "cc"According to Mullins it was Ezra Pound who set him on the course of research that led to his writing The Secrets of The Federal Reserve

During that time, Pound was in the  St. Elizabeth's Hospital for the Mentally Ill

In 1950 he helped Senator Joseph McCarthy in making claims about Communist Party funding sources.[9] He later stated that he believed McCarthy had "started to turn the tide against world communism"

I'm sure it will keep getting get funnier around here if our lovable Liverpool Lollipop sticks around a while

Perhaps now is a good time for you to state your views on that Jewish cash-cow known as the Federal Reserve...

Now THAT is an entirely different matter.

Something is definitely wrong in that Denmark.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Give Scouse a break. Until he posted this, he thought Constantinople was a condition cured by laxatives.

:roll:

Yup!! Adviser @ Hospital for the Mentally Ill  ... McCarthy  helper .... when it gets that screwy, it usually gets worse  .. it one gave a damn to look further

His mentally ill source failed to mention Ahimaaz ben Paltiel. Lots of other Jewish writers flourished in the Byzantium.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Now THAT is an entirely different matter.

Something is definitely wrong in that Denmark.

Jews should not be allowed to control banking or the economy anywhere, ever. Period.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"Very interesting Scouse  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I think I had seen the name Byzantine before, but hadnt looked into it.

It was worth posting just to rile up all the usual Jew apologists and shills.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

As a proud Ukrainian, the Byzantine Empire empire fascinates me. Moscow is thought to be the third Rome by the Orthodox church.

Lots of good reads about the Byzantine empire. The article in the first post was not one of them.

Aryan

So you think Jews should be allowed to monopolise the media, academia, banking and other influential sectors of society?

History tells us otherwise.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So you think Jews should be allowed to monopolise the media, academia, banking and other influential sectors of society?

History tells us otherwise.....

I thought this thread was about the Byzantine empire. I have been fascinated with it for over twenty years. I can recommend some books if you like.

JOE

The Byzantine Empire never really died.

The Orthodox Church moved its headquarters, know how & wealth to Russia after the Byzantine Empire  collapsed. The old Byzantine Emperors became the new Russian tsars.

Its quite noticeable that shortly after the fall of Constantinople on 1453, Russia rose as a superstate almost immediately after beginning in the 16th century with the reign of Ivan the Terrible. Russia probably would never have become great had it not been for the fall of the Byzantine Empire. Prior to the arrival of Byzantiun into Russia, it was a rump state among a disparate collection of many others.

Russia is today in many ways a merger of the old Byzantine & Mongol Empires.

The latter conquered and controlled Russia for several hundred years before Byzantium moved in.

And if the Byzantine Empire was fearful of Jews, this was evident during the Tsarist regime in Russia.

The same bigotry & fear of the Jews from that Empire manifested itself in the Russian Empire too.

Bricktop

Jews should not be allowed to control banking or the economy anywhere, ever. Period.

No organisation, institution, race or culture that bases itself on religion first and foremost should have any fiscal control over another.

Jew. Muslim. Catholic. None of them.

Anonymous

Here are five facts about the business of the Catholic church.

1.The Vatican Bank has $8 billion in assets

The Vatican Bank, which has about $8 billion in assets, has often been at the center of scandal and corruption since it was founded in 1942. Pope Benedict began the process of cleaning the bank up, and Francis has continued that work.

Vatican Bank accounts are only supposed to be held by residents of Vatican City and church personnel. But according to Gerald Posner, a Vatican bank scholar and the author of "God's Bankers," these accounts were often awarded to powerful Italian officials looking to stash money without paying taxes.

The bank closed over 4,000 accounts to weed out corruption and currently has a total of 33,400 accounts.

2. The Vatican had over €1.1 billion off its balance sheet

The Vatican is a separate entity from the Vatican bank, and underwent its own clean up last year.

When it released its 2014 financial statements in July, the Vatican said it had more than €1.1 billion ($1.2 billion) in assets that weren't previously on the balance sheet.

The Vatican has two main entities. The Holy See, which governs the Catholic Church and the Vatican City State, which governs Vatican City.

The Holy See reported a deficit of €25.6 million ($27.9 million) in 2014, even though it received over €50 million from the Vatican Bank. Its biggest expense last year was paying its 2,880 employees a total of €126.6 million.

The Vatican City State is responsible for running the Vatican Museums and in 2014 had a surplus of €63.5 million -- nearly double what it was the year before.

3. The Sistine Chapel is for rent - kind of

In October 2014, the Sistine Chapel was rented out for the first time to the automaker Porsche.

Forty Porsche fans paid $5,900 to attend a gala under Michelangelo's famed painted ceiling as part of Pope Francis' Art for Charity project.

Whereas the average visitor is permitted only a short stay in the chapel, for fear of damage to the frescoes, the Porsche guests were treated to a private choral concert and a dinner in the exhibit.

4. It costs how much to become a saint?!

It's not cheap to get a priest canonized. To wit: The Our Lady of Victory National Shrine & Basilica in Lackawanna, New York, has raised over $250,000 in an effort to canonize its former priest, Father Nelson Baker.

5. Tourism in Vatican City has tripled under Pope Francis

Tourism under Pope Francis has nearly tripled since he replaced Pope Benedict in March of 2013.

Over 12 million visitors have flocked to the Vatican for events featuring Pope Francis. And those figures don't even include the attendance for Pope Francis events that were held outside of the Vatican -- that tacks on another nearly 13 million visitors.

Pope Benedict received some 20.5 million visitors during his tenure from 2005-2013.

Aryan

Quote from: "JOE"The Byzantine Empire never really died.

The Orthodox Church moved its headquarters, know how & wealth to Russia after the Byzantine Empire  collapsed. The old Byzantine Emperors became the new Russian tsars.

Its quite noticeable that shortly after the fall of Constantinople on 1453, Russia rose as a superstate almost immediately after beginning in the 16th century with the reign of Ivan the Terrible. Russia probably would never have become great had it not been for the fall of the Byzantine Empire. Prior to the arrival of Byzantiun into Russia, it was a rump state among a disparate collection of many others.

Russia is today in many ways a merger of the old Byzantine & Mongol Empires.

The latter conquered and controlled Russia for several hundred years before Byzantium moved in.

And if the Byzantine Empire was fearful of Jews, this was evident during the Tsarist regime in Russia.

The same bigotry & fear of the Jews from that Empire manifested itself in the Russian Empire too.

This so called 'bigotry' and 'fear' is more than justified. Every time the Jews have claimed to be unfairly persecuted it has been due to their actions and behaviour. Mass expulsions from 109 nations over the centuries certainly doesn't happen without good reason.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

No organisation, institution, race or culture that bases itself on religion first and foremost should have any fiscal control over another.

Jew. Muslim. Catholic. None of them.

CC is still quiet about the Fed huh? Notice how she never even hints a negative word about the chosenites? Only a coincidence though I'm sure.....